List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we’re after someone who provides second efforts, and locks the ball in if they can’t take the mark.

Oscar Allan is out of contract and a RFA at the end of next year (2025).

Reckon that’s the only chance of on the horizon of snagging a top quality key forward from another side.

Even then given he’s a West Australian and the captain of the club that’s very unlikely.

Oscar Allan is out of contract and a RFA at the end of next year (2025).

Reckon that’s the only chance of on the horizon of snagging a top quality key forward from another side.

Even then given he’s a West Australian and the captain of the club that’s very unlikely.
He’s from WA, supported the Eagles as a kid and captain. Unlikely.

I wouldn’t touch him with his injury history. Avoid.

I look forward to you posting that link, but just about anything will be better than what’s already posted.
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Parker named ahead of DeMattia should say enough about where Harry is at.
Harry has only played two VFL games since returning from injury, and is 18 years old.

Parker has been healthy since the pre-season, is almost 22 (birthday is on Monday next week), and has been playing well in the VFL. Regardless of if he's making the switch back from cricket, he's a mature age recruit and it makes sense that he's more physically ready to play AFL footy than a guy who won't even turn 19 until September.

Comparing the two to denigrate the younger one is absolute grub behaviour.

Harry has only played two VFL games since returning from injury, and is 18 years old.

Parker has been healthy since the pre-season, is almost 22 (birthday is on Monday next week), and has been playing well in the VFL. Regardless of if he's making the switch back from cricket, he's a mature age recruit and it makes sense that he's more physically ready to play AFL footy than a guy who won't even turn 19 until September.

Comparing the two to denigrate the younger one is absolute grub behaviour.
And DeMattia has played how many games since?

It’s not denigrate grub behaviour. Statistically, how many Cat Bs debut before first round selections?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker named ahead of DeMattia should say enough about where Harry is at.
What it says is we have lots of young players still being developed. Not every player develops at the same rate. Who knows if Harry had not injured his finger before the season, it could have been him debuting this weekend too or instead of.

18yo with a couple of VFL games under his belt? Gee you're a hard marker, not everyone can tear it to shreds from game 1 like Nick
More than that.

Harry’s played CTL football, club, Vic Metro, whatever other in the three years prior to being drafted.

His VFL games have been below average. Yeah, he’s young but it’s still says something a kid not even on an AFL list four months ago, not even training for footy, is playing ahead.

More than that.

Harry’s played CTL football, club, Vic Metro, whatever other in the three years prior to being drafted.

His VFL games have been below average. Yeah, he’s young but it’s still says something a kid not even on an AFL list four months ago, not even training for footy, is playing ahead.
Jeez, when you have it in for someone you really sink the knives in don't you?

Did he ignore you around the club & hurt your feelings?

Jeez, when you have it in for someone you really sink the knives in don't you?

Did he ignore you around the club & hurt your feelings?
I keep knives in the kitchens at the club, use them on players when needed.

I’m bullish about his future as an AFL player. He’s got time and a good team around him.

But for a guy who’s probably played considerably more football at a higher standard than Parker, it does say something.

I’m bullish about his future as an AFL player. He’s got time and a good team around him.

But for a guy who’s probably played considerably more football at a higher standard than Parker, it does say something.
The highest standard of footy they’ve both played is the VFL which Parker has played more.

It says the start of his career was interrupted at the Pies with an injury. He's a kid. He's got plenty of time.

If your snide inferences towards him is your way of being bullish about him, you have a weird way of showing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back