List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you create an account to post on the Collingwood board?
I was 9 years old and my mum and I had gone to every game that season, it was our first season, and after begging down the line outside the MCG for Grand Final tickets a gentleman took pity on us and gave us two ladies tickets to get in, my hero went berserk and had kicked 6 before halftime when my mum's favourite player knocked him out leaving us with a 44 point lead... you sir only think you know the pain of being a Collingwood supporter, but you know naught Jon Snow.

I was 9 years old and my mum and I had gone to every game that season, it was our first season, and after begging down the line outside the MCG for Grand Final tickets a gentleman took pity on us and gave us two ladies tickets to get in, my hero went berserk and had kicked 6 before halftime when my mum's favourite player knocked him out leaving us with a 44 point lead... you sir only think you know the pain of being a Collingwood supporter, but you know naught Jon Snow.
🥱

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems bizarre that you are even on this thread. It also makes no sense why you felt the need to post the article. Are we linked to the dude from Coburg?
Pay no attention to my 'team', someone named Chef is rectifying the error as we speak, fancies himself a cook I believe. The article speaks for itself, it's current (2 days old) it's one of the players listed on this page as a prospective, and it may affect his chances of getting picked up.

Pay no attention to my 'team', someone named Chef is rectifying the error as we speak, fancies himself a cook I believe. The article speaks for itself, it's current (2 days old) it's one of the players listed on this page as a prospective, and it may affect his chances of getting picked up.
I think you mean chief

Have your missus at the same footy club, where has this happened and why would it be attractive?
If they were to have children together, how many games would Yas need to play for their son(s) to be eligible under the mother/son rule 😉 a Reid/Duursma son playing for us sounds very attractive to me.

If they were to have children together, how many games would Yas need to play for their son(s) to be eligible under the mother/son rule 😉 a Reid/Duursma son playing for us sounds very attractive to me.

I think I’ve heard somewhere it’s 1 game for mother-sons/daughters, but it might have been father-daughters, so I’ve actually got NFI

Last year we chased Doedee. I'd be expecting us to chase Battle if he's available. You want a mature guy to play that Howe role.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back