List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep knives in the kitchens at the club, use them on players when needed.

I’m bullish about his future as an AFL player. He’s got time and a good team around him.

But for a guy who’s probably played considerably more football at a higher standard than Parker, it does say something.
I'm not that surprised that it hasn't taken Parker that long to get back up to speed. They are a ridiculously good sporting family. Played against his Uncle and Dad in both cricket and footy, and they were the epitome of those pricks you hated because they were just so good at everything. Not surprised that the talent has made its way down to the younger generations. Whilst playing cricket, I highly doubt he ignored footy altogether. He may not have trained to a professional level, but talent doesn't just evaporate.

Mac Andrew should be one to look at. Ideal replacement for Nathan Murphy, will play the role better tbh.

So much talent at Gold Coast to raid.

Mac Andrew should be one to look at. Ideal replacement for Nathan Murphy, will play the role better tbh.

So much talent at Gold Coast to raid.
GOLD Coast's top-five draft pick Mac Andrew has extended his contract with the club until the end of 2025. The 202cm key-position player said it was an easy decision to extend his existing deal by a further two years after being selected at No. 5 in the 2021 NAB AFL Draft. 21 Apr 2022

GOLD Coast's top-five draft pick Mac Andrew has extended his contract with the club until the end of 2025. The 202cm key-position player said it was an easy decision to extend his existing deal by a further two years after being selected at No. 5 in the 2021 NAB AFL Draft. 21 Apr 2022
Are you saying we can’t get him because he’s contracted?

Contracts mean nothing these days especially if there’s 1 year remaining.

He’d cost a lot more than Bailey Smith would, whom we would already struggle to pay up for.

Best hope is to wait for next year and see if he wants to come back to Vic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Keene’s value?
What is Adelaide want?
What are willing to part with?
Feels like we’re paying for something we shouldn’t be.

He's contracted yes, but with Butts, Curtin, Michalanney, Worrell and Murray down back Keane is probably a bit surplus to needs for them now. They'll try to get as much as they can obviously so we need to stand firm and if he wants to come back then he needs to as well for a reasonable deal to happen.

Few names in the VFL worth watching. Voss being one. Still young, freo have two young KPF.

Nick Bryan was dominant again as Essendon suffered a 61-point loss to Richmond on Saturday.

The ruckman stood tall in defeat with 23 disposals, 46 hitouts, 10 clearances and a goal at the MCG

Patrick Voss put on a show in Peel's 44-point win over South Fremantle on Saturday.

The forward had 16 disposals, five marks, four tackles and kicked 5.2 in a dominant display

Ned Moyle (17 disposals, 36 hitouts and six clearances) dominated in the ruck.

Wade Derksen was prolific with 29 disposals and 10 marks,

Few names in the VFL worth watching. Voss being one. Still young, freo have two young KPF.

Nick Bryan was dominant again as Essendon suffered a 61-point loss to Richmond on Saturday.

The ruckman stood tall in defeat with 23 disposals, 46 hitouts, 10 clearances and a goal at the MCG

Patrick Voss put on a show in Peel's 44-point win over South Fremantle on Saturday.

The forward had 16 disposals, five marks, four tackles and kicked 5.2 in a dominant display

Ned Moyle (17 disposals, 36 hitouts and six clearances) dominated in the ruck.

Wade Derksen was prolific with 29 disposals and 10 marks,
I think jen got the wrong Voss. I prefer this one

He's contracted yes, but with Butts, Curtin, Michalanney, Worrell and Murray down back Keane is probably a bit surplus to needs for them now. They'll try to get as much as they can obviously so we need to stand firm and if he wants to come back then he needs to as well for a reasonable deal to happen.
Curtin, Michalanney and even Worrell aren't key defenders. I also think Adelaide would prefer Keane to Butts, who can defend but is a potato offensively.

I think their preferred set up would be Murray, Keane and Worrell as the 3rd tall.

I would rather spend some $$ and get Battle, we have very little trade collateral.

From memory he was the no. 1 rated U16s player in the country, but then suffered knee injuries before being drafted by West Coast.

Eventually he retired to continue his studies in medicine.
Gives me PTSD.. the comments when we didn’t draft him..

I've read some talk in here about getting Reid.

Now I will be honest with you guys. I'm a Collingwood fan not a football fan so I don't pay too much attention to other teams.

However what I am hearing is that he is a gun.

Having said that. Do we need him?

You guys all know that we have our own super duper magnificent young gun.

Yes I'm talking about our very own JFN.

Will this guy ever be as good as him. Hell even Pendles who is a superstar never got the coveted 'F' moniker on his name.

I'd give him a miss. Waste of money. Don't see anyone referring to him as HFR. That's because he hasn't and never will be great enough to earn the "F".

And NMBB I tried to get my apostrophes correct. I hope I didn't disappoint.

Now I will be honest with you guys. I'm a Collingwood fan not a football fan so I don't pay too much attention to other teams.

Will this guy ever be as good as him. Hell even Pendles who is a superstar never got the coveted 'F' moniker on his name.

I'd give him a miss. Waste of money. Don't see anyone referring to him as HFR. That's because he hasn't and never will be great enough to earn the "F".

Dear Paramount Ruler - forget the apostrophes - I'm just honoured to be mentioned in one of your posts.
PS - nice use of paragraphs.

I know your post was satire but on a more normal discussion note re Reid imo we are no hope at this stage of his career and our current draft hand trajectory.

Imo he will sign on at WC again, even with his home sickness bouts he is having. There is a lot of adulation over there which he seems to lapping up.

What's Kings contract status RFA in a year or 2?

One of my mates last off season was adamant that Max King will come to us this off season. I thought it was rubbish and more likely to be Ben.

But with the way the Saints are going, I wouldn't be surprised.

In terms of the mod season draft, how will it work given Graham Wright is away? Does Dekka have full control of the steering wheel? Are the players only given 6 months contracts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back