List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my mates last off season was adamant that Max King will come to us this off season. I thought it was rubbish and more likely to be Ben.

But with the way the Saints are going, I wouldn't be surprised.

In terms of the mod season draft, how will it work given Graham Wright is away? Does Dekka have full control of the steering wheel? Are the players only given 6 months contracts?

Does he compete hard enough if he doesn’t win the marking contest? Because otherwise, regardless of what you or I might think; I don’t think our recruiters are interested at the price.

Does he compete hard enough if he doesn’t win the marking contest? Because otherwise, regardless of what you or I might think; I don’t think our recruiters are interested at the price.
I believe that’s a criticism that Nick Reiwoldt recently had of him.

One of my mates last off season was adamant that Max King will come to us this off season. I thought it was rubbish and more likely to be Ben.

But with the way the Saints are going, I wouldn't be surprised.

In terms of the mod season draft, how will it work given Graham Wright is away? Does Dekka have full control of the steering wheel? Are the players only given 6 months contracts?
Its unlikely at the $$$ and what it would cost us to extract him. He is not worth $$$ on his current output. If he doesn't mark it there is nothing else. He applies no offensive pressure & doesn't chase/ tackle. King reached allegedly reached out to Riewoldt for advice last year & this year - Riewoldt reportedly snubbed him but then Riewoldt came out last week & claimed he lacks knowledge of how to play as a forward, and questioned his commitment & ticker.

Don't want Ben King. I'm doubting we are interested anyway.

Hopefully Hawks go on a massive losing streak as we have thier 2nd, 3rd and 4th iirc.
Our picks are Hawks 2nd and 3rd and our 3rd. Nothing in 1st and 4th rounds. We do want Hawks to lose.

Our picks are Hawks 2nd and 3rd and our 3rd. Nothing in 1st and 4th rounds. We do want Hawks to lose.
I was a little conflicted last week when Port pinched the game, because we would have gone above them on the ladder.
But it's clearly better for Hawthorn to finish as low as possible.
I detest both teams.

That can be trained into a playe, its just repeat efforts...hell if Mason Cox can get a game up forward (at all with his current form) then Max King definitely can.

Its unlikely at the $$$ and what it would cost us to extract him. He is not worth $$$ on his current output. If he doesn't mark it there is nothing else. He applies no offensive pressure & doesn't chase/ tackle. King reached allegedly reached out to Riewoldt for advice last year & this year - Riewoldt reportedly snubbed him but then Riewoldt came out last week & claimed he lacks knowledge of how to play as a forward, and questioned his commitment & ticker.

Nick or Jack, being Saints I assume Nick.

Max can be taught and given the athletic attributes once he is he will be hard to stop.

Being dropped back to VFL to learn craft is not a bad thing, but it also could open the door for poaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't blame a forward for having his spirit broken in a Ross Lyon team ;)

Rory Lobb wants out of the Dogs according to 9 News. I don't really want him, but where there is smoke, there is fire.

Could possibly offer more than Cox.

Rory Lobb wants out of the Dogs according to 9 News. I don't want him, but where there is smoke, there is fire.
Be walk up starter at the Moment and I have ahead of Cox

Give Begg and Steene to get over the Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back