List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, because he's no good.

Naughton is out for an extended period, so he finally gets his opportunity this week.

Not the smartest time to be broadcasting you want out, I wouldn't have thought.
It's still a mystery as to why the Dogs wanted him in the first place.
In the talls department they have Naughton, JUH, Darcy, Croft, Busslinger...
We'll take Lobb if they package him up with Smith in return for a second rounder.

We'll take Lobb if they package him up with Smith in return for a second rounder.
Lobb must have a suitor if he's already declared he wants out

I don’t think the Doggies will go for that.

Smith is a gun and will cost a lot.

Seemed ridiculous at the time. And still seems ridiculous. No one rated Lobb then, and I can't see why anyone would now. He's soft, lazy, slow & a ball watcher..and would just take up a list spot. I really hope we don't bother with him. He also seems like a bit of a w***er. And we really don't need one of those.

Seemed ridiculous at the time. And still seems ridiculous. No one rated Lobb then, and I can't see why anyone would now. He's soft, lazy, slow & a ball watcher..and would just take up a list spot. I really hope we don't bother with him. He also seems like a bit of a w***er. And we really don't need one of those.
I'd be happy to fake interest in him to pump up his price to screw Melbourne's already screwed up salary cap.

But if our coachs think they could get something out of him, i guess i'd be fine with that.

I think you and Lobb is taking on Kinder and Ari Shoenmaker proportions.

you can't just assume he's a w***er because he has yellow hair. that's like saying that a tick and the Eiffel tower are both paris-sites

From what I’ve seen of Max King, he’s not worth the money or draft capital. His output this season has been below par and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the Saints find themselves currently in 15th.

Shannon Neale caught my eye last night. Unfortunately he’s signed to Geelong until the end of 2025 and will likely be Hawkins’ replacement next season. The key forward market is difficult and the last big, successful ‘star’ I can recall being traded is Tom Lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be happy to fake interest in him to pump up his price to screw Melbourne's already screwed up salary cap.

But if our coachs think they could get something out of him, i guess i'd be fine with that.
I think he'd fit in well at the Dee's.

The most punchable heads in a forward line 😆

Maybe they could make a grab for Owies too.

Be walk up starter at the Moment and I have ahead of Cox

Give Begg and Steene to get over the Injuries
Not sure of that. He was a good player but he hasn't really shown that over the last few years. Maybe because of a lack of opportunity but maybe because he is about to turn 32 and the game has gone past him. We don't need another old over payed ruck/forward. We have Cox under contract for 2025.
I would consider it if he was on minimum chips or if he came with a decent draft pick. But I have the feeling he would be looking to extend his contract and we don't need an overpayed VFL ruck/forward for the next 3 years.

Not sure of that. He was a good player but he hasn't really shown that over the last few years. Maybe because of a lack of opportunity but maybe because he is about to turn 32 and the game has gone past him. We don't need another old over payed ruck/forward. We have Cox under contract for 2025.
I would consider it if he was on minimum chips or if he came with a decent draft pick. But I have the feeling he would be looking to extend his contract and we don't need an overpayed VFL ruck/forward for the next 3 years.
The comments on this post 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back