List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally watched Talking Footy on Seven (I tape it because it clashes with AFL 360 which is a much better show) and saw the bit where they talk about Treloar. It was actually really comical. Mark Stevens was taking the angle that they are up and about at Richmond about Treloar (cited Richo specifically) so maybe he could be going there (with that smug smirk he has) and basically got shot down by Watson who came in over the top claiming he'd been speaking to somone that day who said Pies are a done deal, then Duck claimed he'd heard the same thing. It was funny then watching Stevo back peddling about how based on what he was saying and what they were saying it looked like he was definitely out of GWS. Don't know if Watson & Duck are the most reliable of sources but it was entertaining to watch given how much of a flog Mark Stevens is :D

God I hope not. 2 first rounders plus a player is way over
Not if they throw back a 2016 2nd rounder or Curtly Hampton. He was linked to us or one of the Adelaide clubs earlier this year.

I'd love to get Treloar for this years 1st 2 picks, but understand how good this kid is.

Since when did this thread turn into the let's talk about the Richmond forum thread? Makes for some extremely dull and off topic reading.

Give me more rumour, innuendo and trade speculation please. Who is this young indigenous player coming our way?

I'd love to see us pick up a crumber, but none being linked to us.

I'll be very happy indeed if Scotty Palmer is right about Hampton coming across too.

I think back at the start of the year I mentioned him as someone we should target so I'll claim him.

this is a HUGE hypothetical, but if we were to look at trading Cloke (i wouldn't, i love him haha) who would need a forward? Could the Suns offload Dixon to Port, bring in Cloke and give us Lynch + First Rounder for example?

inb4 we won't trade Cloke, you're an idiot.

So it is 2 picks + player for Treloar + steak knives. Surely we can't call that steak knives, Crisp owns that. I am not familiar with indigenous cutlery, any thoughts. ?

We had 11 AFL-listed players unavailable, and our VFL-listed/top-up players are s**t. You had experienced AFL players like Young, White, Macaffer, Armstrong, Dwyer, Witts and Seedsman.

We have some very good players in the 18-23 age bracket, and only Maric and Chaplin likely to depart in the next few years. We're in a good place, thanks.
We had a grand total of 1 more AFL listed player playing than you did, and that includes an American who'd never played a game of footy 12 months ago. Thanks for playing though, chump.

Where is this "trading Cloke" talk coming from?
Well we have openly stated that we should be properly contending for a premiership in 2017, think ahead in 2 years time is Cloke going to be playing his best football? My money is on a steady decline from now on, if we get used to life without him now and build a forward line consisting of what we had Friday night then we will be ready for a premiership in 17-18. Its more opinion, but it wouldnt be the dumbest thing to do.

Well we have openly stated that we should be properly contending for a premiership in 2017, think ahead in 2 years time is Cloke going to be playing his best football? My money is on a steady decline from now on, if we get used to life without him now and build a forward line consisting of what we had Friday night then we will be ready for a premiership in 17-18. Its more opinion, but it wouldnt be the dumbest thing to do.

Yet supporters love to flame a player that might leave but we are happy to sell of a superstar of the last decade whenever we feel like it. This is why I don't hate players for wanting to leave.

When time catches up it happens very quickley. Ask Pav

Somw hpotheticals doing the round. It was floated as idea this morning on 3M radio. Eddie said it was a good discussion to have and followed it up adamantly with that it won't happen. Probably not this year but I wonder if we can keep on carrying him if he has another year like this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when did this thread turn into the let's talk about the Richmond forum thread? Makes for some extremely dull and off topic reading.

Give me more rumour, innuendo and trade speculation please. Who is this young indigenous player coming our way?

I mentioned this to Snoop I think a while back

Anyone know much about the Ovens and Murray Leagues?

I've seen this guy play for Tiwi Bombers a few times, would be pretty handy I reckon as a rookie. He's 25 I think now so plenty of time if his head is right for AFL footy. Seeing that he's made the move from Darwin down South is a good sign.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/sport/form...-ross-tungatalum/story-fnk0b28u-1227434444819

http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/ross-tungatalums-journey-to-birralee-park/

ROSS TUNGATALUMS

I posted this some time ago in Snoops thread. He was on StKilda's list some time ago but struggled with the transition to Melbourne and headed back to Darwin. Has been killing it in the country league, has the skill and if his head is right he's still young enough to offer us something.

Would cost nothing also.

Yet supporters love to flame a player that might leave but we are happy to sell of a superstar of the last decade whenever we feel like it. This is why I don't hate players for wanting to leave.
In this case it could be mutually beneficial for both parties. He goes and plays for a team where he could win another premiership before his time is up and we get a decent pick or player and build a forward for life after Cloke (plus he wont have us plonking it on top of his head 15-20 times and game when he is outnumbered 3-1). We have stated we play an 18 man defence and it works a lot better when we have a really agile forward line.

Nathan Wilson is another one he could be referring to. I'm sure Hampton was brought up on here a month or so ago.

Yeah I thought of Nathan Wilson too. Indigenous small forward. Don't know a lot about him but he would fill a positional need as we lack in forward crumbing types.

Could be Hampton too but we have a good amount of running HBs and if we get Aish not sure we'd need another.

So it is 2 picks + player for Treloar + steak knives. Surely we can't call that steak knives, Crisp owns that. I am not familiar with indigenous cutlery, any thoughts. ?

Paul Medhurst will always own the steak knives tag for me. Pick 8 (Ben Reid) and Medhurst for Tarrant was the deal from Freo I think. Loved Medders at the Pies and reckon we came out like Bandits on that one! Good old Freo.

Last edited:
Paul Medhurst will always own the steak knives tag for me. Pick 8 (Ben Reid) and Medhurst for Tarrant was the deal from Freo I think. Loved Medders at the Pies and reckon we came out like Bandits on that one! Good old Freo.

Especially since we got Taz back later on anyway.

Taz bled black and white.

I mentioned this to Snoop I think a while back

ROSS TUNGATALUMS

I posted this some time ago in Snoops thread. He was on StKilda's list some time ago but struggled with the transition to Melbourne and headed back to Darwin. Has been killing it in the country league, has the skill and if his head is right he's still young enough to offer us something.

Would cost nothing also.
Highlights package is exactly what it is highlights, one thing I did notice, he is a hungry bugger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand the sentiment Quicky, but at the moment they are intolerable.

For a team that hasn't accomplished anything their supporters are the most contemptuous and arrogant going around. I've got a new respect for Hawks supporters given the way they have handled their success.

I really hope they lose to North and that the Dogs And Crows win well so they shift down and lose some smugness.

You can't sell Cloke unless he asks. Pushing great players out isn't what makes great clubs.

I understand the sentiment Quicky, but at the moment they are intolerable.

For a team that hasn't accomplished anything their supporters are the most contemptuous and arrogant going around. I've got a new respect for Hawks supporters given the way they have handled their success.

I really hope they lose to North and that the Dogs And Crows win well so they shift down and lose some smugness.

As soon as they get knocked out of finals they'll be delivering beef hearts to punt rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back