List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you know who Rodney Dangerfield is?

images

Rodney Dangerfield Stand Up Jokes

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.

I'm not a sexy guy. I went to a hooker. I dropped my pants. She dropped her price.

I tell you, I'm not a sexy guy. I was the centerfold for Playgirl magazine. The staples covered everything!

What a childhood I had, why, when I took my first step, my old man tripped me!

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

Well - You made me look like I am always Right and I brag about that. I do not

You said that 99.9% of Internet rumors are wrong. If that is your opinion why peddle them? It doesn't make sense to me that is my point.

You said that 99.9% of Internet rumors are wrong. If that is your opinion why peddle them? It doesn't make sense to me that is my point.

What is Wrong with that.

Why Whinge about me Posting about it when Plenty of Other do:rolleyes:

Hey Scodog the Carlisle one is interesting in that he definitely is the type of player we need but is the club taking a big risk considering the 34 players still have a noose around their neck.

Because It came across that you making me look like a SmartAss:mad:
He didn't make you look like a smartarse. He made you look like a hypocrite.

Hey Scodog the Carlisle one is interesting in that he definitely is the type of player we need but is the club taking a big risk considering the 34 players still have a noose around their neck.

Clubs would do their due diligence so I wouldn't be particularly concerned if we committed to him.

He didn't make you look like a smartarse. He made you look like a hypocrite.

Well - I am Just posting News and Talk I have Heard.

I never come out and Say this will 100% Happen:rolleyes::mad:

Clubs would do their due diligence so I wouldn't be particularly concerned if we committed to him.

You would be if he got banned for two years.

Can't see how any due diligence could be undertaken when we have absolutely no say in what punishment could be handed down by WADA (assuming of course no verdict is made prior to trade time).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the crows get any compensation for Dangerfield leaving? That pick could come our way if true about scharenberg.

They are just buying players. Hate when clubs do that. Especially clubs like Brisbane that are broke.

Well the AFL would never let them Die.

They did that with Fev and Co with Voss and we saw how that worked out;)

Well - I am Just posting News and Talk I have Heard.

I never come out and Say this will 100% Happen:rolleyes::mad:
I know you don't. But at the same time, you tell people rumours aren't true, then you broadcast them more than anyone else on this forum.

If you don't believe them, don't post them. Then you won't look like a hypocrite. Simple as that.

You would be if he got banned for two years.

Can't see how any due diligence could be undertaken when we have absolutely no say in what punishment could be handed down by WADA (assuming of course no verdict is made prior to trade time).

That's an interesting spin. With the amount of work clubs put into recruits and that being the elephant in the room it is you don't believe that a club chasing these players would be all over it? I certainly don't have access to the same information they would so who am I to question that decision?

I know you don't. But at the same time, you tell people rumours aren't true, then you broadcast them more than anyone else on this forum.

If you don't believe them, don't post them. Then you won't look like a hypocrite. Simple as that.

Sorry - That makes some Sense. Guess I find it hard to get my Brain 100% around it.

Sorry - That makes some Sense. Guess I find it hard to get my Brain 100% around it.

All good Dave we know you love all the draft/trade stuff but "try" not to get so worked up about it.

We are all on the same side after all.

If a fourth round KPP selection who is not even one and a half seasons into their career hasn't played a match don't think they can be considered starved of opportunity. If Marsh leaves a season after signing a contract extension during his first year it is proof contracts mean nothing. I really love Marsh so I hope he stays.

Rodney Dangerfield Stand Up Jokes

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.

I'm not a sexy guy. I went to a hooker. I dropped my pants. She dropped her price.

I tell you, I'm not a sexy guy. I was the centerfold for Playgirl magazine. The staples covered everything!

What a childhood I had, why, when I took my first step, my old man tripped me!

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back