List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want expect Freeman to say I'm not worth that much money and go on less pay and stay with Collingwood?
Not to mention another year on the contract and the obvious limited opportunities.

But all the players that come to us are doing it cause we're flag contenders and for the love of Bucks*.

*no pun intended

So you want expect Freeman to say I'm not worth that much money and go on less pay and stay with Collingwood?
He should of, if he had any loyalty, extended his contract by 1 year, got his body right and put some games together, then asked for a higher contract. Then if Collingwood still refused then sure, walk away and go somewhere where your input is appreciated.

He shopped around and made himself available to other clubs, he requested a trade.

I'm sure this has already been mentioned but we have to be in the market for other established players.

Delist 6, lose Seedsman, Freeman

Gain Treloar, upgrade frost, maybe one of cox or Abbott.

Hines has publicly stated that this is a weak draft, knowing we will trade our 1st round for treloar he will not want to have potential 4-5 live picks in the draft.

Thoughts on now that we are apparently not into Aish

Cats need another 2nd round pick:
Kolodajshni (wrong spelling i know) to hawks for 2nd rd pick (then to be used on Henderson)
Aish to hawks for 1st round pick (brissy get another 1st rd pick) - Aish and Orourke to become a gun hawks midfield in time

Hawks get Aish and Kola-alphabet

god knows the bloody hawks have masterminded it before
Cats wont give up Kolodjashni as their backline is aging and he has talent, and if you think O'Rourke will be a great player then you're watching a different game to me.

Cats wont give up Kolodjashni as their backline is aging and he has talent, and if you think O'Rourke will be a great player then you're watching a different game to me.

Orourke can play

Cats desperation for hendo danger could mean some bizarre options.
Gregson to crows?

I saw this article on HS, and i was toying with a hypothetical albeit unlikely trade for Dangerfield.
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...rick-dangerfield/story-fni5f4l8-1227542538058

Nathan Freeman + Collingwood first round (2015) for St Kilda's first round (2015) + St Kilda's third round (2015)

Paul Seedsman for North Melbourne's second round (2015)

Collingwood first round (2016) + Collingwood second round (2015) + North Melbourne second round (2015) for Adam Treloar

St Kilda first round (2015) + Ben Kennedy + Collingwood third round (2015) for Patrick Dangerfield

Gee a person can dream!!

Massive trade hypothetical on picks as they currently stand to get back into top 10 in this years draft for weideman or burton

Seedsman and pick 26 to north for their pick 15

Freeman and pick 15 for saints pick 5

Our pick 7 and second round (2016) for treloar

Picks 5 and 43 for GWS pick 8 and 26

In total
Pies get treloar, pick 8 ( weideman or burton ) and pick 26
Pies lose seedsman, freeman, pick 7 and 43 (2015) and 2nd round pick 2016

Gives GWS plenty of points for their academy players, and i think the trade of players ( seedsman and freeman ) for picks is about right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should of, if he had any loyalty, extended his contract by 1 year, got his body right and put some games together, then asked for a higher contract. Then if Collingwood still refused then sure, walk away and go somewhere where your input is appreciated.

He shopped around and made himself available to other clubs, he requested a trade.

He did?

Or did another club give him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Massive trade hypothetical on picks as they currently stand to get back into top 10 in this years draft for weideman or burton

In total

Gives GWS plenty of points for their academy players, and i think the trade of players ( seedsman and freeman ) for picks is about right.

"Those in favour say Aye"
Aye

I saw this article on HS, and i was toying with a hypothetical albeit unlikely trade for Dangerfield.
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...rick-dangerfield/story-fni5f4l8-1227542538058

Nathan Freeman + Collingwood first round (2015) for St Kilda's first round (2015) + St Kilda's third round (2015)

Paul Seedsman for North Melbourne's second round (2015)

Collingwood first round (2016) + Collingwood second round (2015) + North Melbourne second round (2015) for Adam Treloar

St Kilda first round (2015) + Ben Kennedy + Collingwood third round (2015) for Patrick Dangerfield

Gee a person can dream!!
If the Crows are truly willing to send him anywhere in Vic, then it seems pretty simple what we need to do now.

Make them an offer they cant refuse...

DonColor.jpg

Not really. Melbourne picked him. Look at their record. Scully. Watts. Trengove. A few others I can't think of now.

The talent is fine. Melbournes ability to destroy young players is second to none. Even Carlton do a better job at developing players. And that's saying something.

I have no doubt if we had watts or toumpas we might get to actually see their potential...

If the Crows are truly willing to send him anywhere in Vic, then it seems pretty simple what we need to do now.

Make them an offer they cant refuse...

DonColor.jpg

Did you guys hear mooney on the radio before? He was saying that a Victorian club - I'm guessing Melbourne - offered him 1.2 over 5 and apparently danger Flat out rejected it.

In total

I LIKE THIS

Haha no i have told you all what i currently know

Lol no inbox messages either i spend half my day replying to people

GF week more will come out about who we are after

Give us the team BEEG?

Sent from my Millennium Falcon using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back