Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mummy is next to useless these days. If he can do one thing today his directive should be to smash into Grundy at every opportunity. If he can't beat him which he won't, he might be able to knock him around and make him sore to reduce his impact.
He will find a way to fall on top of a couple of pie midfielders early as well i am sure .

Genuinely think GWS are a sneaky chance. I think their best is better than Collingwood's. Of course there's the MCG demons, but if they can get a good start, I reckon they're right in it.

The tension and pressure on Collingwood to win is palpable.

The supporters must be s**tting themselves.
We are. Unlike Steve price, Richard Di Natalie, Andrew bolt, waleed Aly and the celeb driven tigers bandwagon we follow the pies through the highs and lows. You've got 2019 in the bag, so congrats, Well done,it's your year.

No more pressure than any any side playing off for a spot in the GF.
GWS are still more than capable of winning this, I don’t understand why they are so underrated

Being underrated could work to their advantage. Less expectation to win and playing interstate, they may treat it like a free hit and play with great confidence.

Whereas anything less than a GF berth will be considered a massive failure by the Pies.

We are. Unlike Steve price, Richard Di Natalie, Andrew bolt, waleed Aly and the celeb driven tigers bandwagon we follow the pies through the highs and lows. You've got 2019 in the bag, so congrats, Well done,it's your year.

Steve Price a tiges supporter? HTF did that happen

Why does it look like there will be plenty of spare seats at the G today? Where is the "Collingwood Army?"

If you can't get 90k plus to a Prelim that's a fail.

"BiGeSt ClUb iN tHe LaNd" :drunk:

Only happened once in the history of the league against an interstate side and that was because the home team hadn’t won anything for 37 years and there was no other game in Melbourne for the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back