Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cai Holroyd = the Yippy ... Ay Motherf***er

He's a journalism student. His article looks like it was a highschool assignment that he submitted for publication to get credit on his course.
I had something published in The West Australian when I was a journalism student. If nothing else, it's allowed me to spend the last 20 years calling myself an ex-freelance journalist.

any idea what its in reference too Enigmal?

Nah, no idea. I don't follow him myself, but I saw someone comment it on North's Instagram just now. Anyone else? Seems weird enough to post an AFL Guernsey, let alone North's.

He's really up there as one of the more influential people on YouTube.

Someone elsewhere online suggested it could be for the AFL's new streaming comp that they've announced. Supposedly the participants are a mix of players, gamers and creators from online.

Isn't Canterbury a New Zealand Company?
Yet the jerseys are made in China. Are we at risk of COVID-19 if we purchased one?
And they are made for Australian football team.

It really is a small world.

Also, they need to halve the width of the pin stripes for next years jersey.

Thanks for that - a few chills.

You're mad to skip watching that clip for a quick pick me up!

Winnie Abraham's broken tackle, burn off, double bounce, shake and bake at full pace and pinged it from 50 best for mine.

All great fun to watch though.

Winnie would of been ridiculous with modern training etc - or you could argue he might not of played a game.

Bloke had as much natural talent, if not more, than McLeod, Burgoyne and Cyril.

Offensively he was the complete package.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fruity also missed a fairly easy pot earlier in the quarter. He redeemed himself with the go ahead goal.

In what seems to be a decades-long problem, sh*t kicking at goal cost us big time that day.

Crock's goal in the third quarter of the 96 GF is the loudest North roar I've ever heard. You could just sense that Sydney's will was broken from that point on.

I was 12 when we lost that prelim. Remember someone in the crowd stating 'he's keeping us in it' during the 3rd quarter in reference to Carey. He was right. Was in disbelief when Longmire marked and goaled. Always felt Geelong had our measure around that time.

The lead-up to that Crocker goal was eerie. Almost like a roar had come before he'd even got his hands on the ball. We'd missed a few at the start of the 3rd term but fortunately were a long way on top by that stage.

I had something published in The West Australian when I was a journalism student. If nothing else, it's allowed me to spend the last 20 years calling myself an ex-freelance journalist.
Published journalism in The West?
"Exclusive: Gina reveals favourite Hungry Jack's burger before watching The Eagles"

Published journalism in The West?
"Exclusive: Gina reveals favourite Hungry Jack's burger before watching The Eagles"
It was about being backstage with Julio Iglesias.

And the headline was "Knickers to Superstar".

It was about being backstage with Julio Iglesias.

And the headline was "Knickers to Superstar".

He wrote the same story about meeting you

Or they could do something really radical like, I don't know, a simple white jumper with blue stripes?

I love the idea of thin pin stripes, looks awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back