Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone hear Jack 'Pigs Arse" Elliot unload on SOS this arvo? Said there were a few people at Carlton like Sticks etc who would not shake his hand - described him as being selfish and greedy and only interested in money - glad he is gone. Ouch!
Who cares what that old crook thinks.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 tweet and 23,000 follows. Gold!

Not surprised. I've never met him but know dozens who do know him personally from Launnie.

Never heard a bad word said about him, very competitive yes but a caring and still very genuine despite the stardom.

I'm sure the same on the big island.

Not surprised. I've never met him but know dozens who do know him personally from Launnie.

Never heard a bad word said about him, very competitive yes but a caring and still very genuine despite the stardom.

I've had the pleasure of playing against Punter a few times, 1st time was memorable, I dropped him on 2 in the gully........ yep, tonned up!

I've always had the perception he was a bit of a prick. Still, I really hope I am wrong.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back