Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I happened to flip over just as they were talking about it. Thank goodness Survivor was still on so I could flip right back.

Oh sweet Jesus, is it just those 2 on air?

Yep, it was when only those 2 when I flipped over for 10 seconds.

You're probably right but just once would be enjoyable..

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

For years, long preceding the Gold Coast troubles, I’ve wanted North officials to not only offer a rebuttal, but actually hand out a ******* headbutt as well.

It wasn’t healthy as she wasn’t going way as neither were we. I just don’t give a s**t what she says anymore.

A million problems in the AFL at the moment with Corona and it’s impact on the game but Hutchy and the Witch pack us up and off to Tassie and everything’s fixed! She still can’t get over that we didn’t go to GC . NM basically zero debt and the Saints $12 mill but We are the obvious candidate to relocate. Those two aren’t even trying anymore. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh sweet Jesus, is it just those 2 on air?

" Caro, Hi, Hojuman here. Yeh, good. Look we are having some people round Saturday night, you free ? Oh, great. What ? Oh, nah, just some bat soup entree with pangolin sashimi. Dog for mains with some veges and prolly some iced monkey brain for dessert. Bout 7 good ? Ok, see you then "

I happened to flip over just as they were talking about it. Thank goodness Survivor was still on so I could flip right back.

Yep, it was when only those 2 when I flipped over for 10 seconds.

That’ll be a ratings bonanza. Does Hutchison pay for the time slot? I can think of no other reason for Ch 9 to be running with a “football”program when there’s actually no football. Could the vast majority be interested in an agenda driven football politics show? I suspect most are otherwise occupie currently.

" Caro, Hi, Hojuman here. Yeh, good. Look we are having some people round Saturday night, you free ? Oh, great. What ? Oh, nah, just some bat soup entree with pangolin sashimi. Dog for mains with some veges and prolly some iced monkey brain for dessert. Bout 7 good ? Ok, see you then "

Hoj, I don't think she's gonna come around mate.

Now, if you had offered it to Hutchy, that bloke would eat anything!

Mate, if you promised that the topic of discussion was the demise of the North Melbourne Football Club, she’d be there.

So Hutchy and Caro think Gill took out a $500 million loan so he could spend it all on relocating a profitable club with no debt interstate?
Can see why NAB and ANZ would be all for it🤦🏻‍♂️

Tasmania isn’t getting a team full stop, with the nation on its knees and the economy in turmoil

For those saying don’t answer it, Eddie and Jeff and Kichie wouldn’t stand for it but I would actually invite the criticism and hurt them where it hurts.

We actually need other football clubs to join us in snubbing the show so that it hurts their bottom line. If no ones watching then they ain’t staying on the air.

It’s the only way

So Hutchy and Caro think Gill took out a $500 million loan so he could spend it all on relocating a profitable club with no debt interstate?
Can see why NAB and ANZ would be all for it🤦🏻‍♂️

Tasmania isn’t getting a team full stop, with the nation on its knees and the economy in turmoil

For those saying don’t answer it, Eddie and Jeff and Kichie wouldn’t stand for it but I would actually invite the criticism and hurt them where it hurts.

We actually need other football clubs to join us in snubbing the show so that it hurts their bottom line. If no ones watching then they ain’t staying on the air.

It’s the only way

Surprised people still watch it tbh. There’s no footy to talk about and with the social distancing there’s no scandals. They need something to talk about to keep people interested. The discussion about clubs dying or moving is a narrative that all the journalists can get around. People eat it up too.

Surprised people still watch it tbh. There’s no footy to talk about and with the social distancing there’s no scandals. They need something to talk about to keep people interested. The discussion about clubs dying or moving is a narrative that all the journalists can get around. People eat it up too.
I got tagged in it on social media

I hope this economy downturn kills off the majority of AFL journalists

I don’t ever watch that show and thank god for that. I am so sick and tired of North being targeted. Like in all seriousness (vendetta or not) why do these certain people keep targeting us? It’s wearing so thin and I’m tired of feeling unsettled and worried every second year about the future of our club.

With all the s**t going on right now in this world and in this country, why do some media types think it’s ok to unsettle people further by speculating about the future of an entity that is important to them? It may only be football but it’s a big deal to a lot of people for many different reasons. The pure act of making these outlandish statements is in my opinion very selfish and unfair, especially at this time.

We would be naive to think that the structure of the 2021 competition won't be looked at. This will include relocations.
My concern is this mention of North Melbourne as the first option and "Several other clubs are saying North Melbourne to
Tasmania is the obvious solution...and ten clubs in Victoria is not sustainable. I don't doubt that the larger interstate Clubs
would be of this view but what of the other Vic Clubs? In the Gold Coast saga, Caro ran the AFL position. Is this the start of
another campaign? Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back