Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

It depends on what you want.

For me:

Barossa for shiraz and riesling
Margs for cab sauv and chardonnay
Victoria and Tassie for Pinot

But bringing it back to the original point, if you're going to a wine region for a holiday, I'd prefer Margs over Barossa for everything else it has.
Presently and pleasently working my way though a dozen pirramimma maclaren vale cab savs,

Getting a real kick out of reading some of the social media comments on the stories of us delisting JEdwards.

Really shows the IQ of some of the oppo supporters, can't understand the difference between a #1 pick and a #1 Mid Season Pick.

"Omg, and they're just giving them more first rounders! Not even 3 yrs for their #1 pick and they delist him. Terrible management"

etc.

Beautiful symmetry with your namesakes being from Mt Barker, of course, Kraks.

I happened to be there on grand final day last year - nice little town.
Know that part of the world very well 👍

Here's the dirty little secret about Margaret River; it's conservative and racist as heck.

They've exclusively voted in Liberals at the federal level for the last 50~ years.

If you get out of the cellar doors there and actually talk to the locals who work at the wineries who aren't customer facing? Hoo boy.
🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me a Rutherglen Durif over any of that South Australian swill….
images

Always the proviso with LDU
He missed three games combined in ‘21 & ‘22. One of them being a mandatory concussion break.

Sustained his first soft tissue injury this year after favouring one leg due to a bruised heel.

He’ll be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back