Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, fair enough.
Just rather hear an ex footballers views than an ex cricketer.

I have no problems with that. Just think Brayshaw is one of a few exceptions like Huddo. I do remember Clinton Grybas who I thought was exceptional. Definitely the pick of the bunch of those young up and comers at that time.

I have no problems with that. Just think Brayshaw is one of a few exceptions like Huddo. I do remember Clinton Grybas who I thought was exceptional. Definitely the pick of the bunch of those young up and comers at that time.
Actually Huddo is great. Genuinely funny to listen to (SEN - GF17)

No commentators I can think of bother me except I just have to turn it off when Dwayne does all those silly sayings. Have to be honest half the time I’m not listening to what they say anyway it’s just sort of background chatter that I’m not really paying attention to as I watch and for our games I’m usually there anyway most times so don’t hear it.

No commentators I can think of bother me except I just have to turn it off when Dwayne does all those silly sayings. Have to be honest half the time I’m not listening to what they say anyway it’s just sort of background chatter that I’m not really paying attention to as I watch and for our games I’m usually there anyway most times so don’t hear it.
See if that is the case why not turn the sound completely off...I do...it's peaceful watching!

See if that is the case why not turn the sound completely off...I do...it's peaceful watching!
Need a bit of crowd noise or something. I would never turn it right off because nothing commentators say bothers me apart from Dwayne’s repetitive rubbish.

Whenever I hear him talk I always imagine him grunting and furiously beating his chests.

To Browny’s credit, he can string a sentence together... Ever heard Tex do special comments? Special being the operative word.

I thought Brayshaw was very fair the other night. He doesn't seem to have bias IMO
Strange how he's one of the best commentators yet hasn't played the game....oh....no actually it makes perfect sense.
He just needs to stop licking the players arses. The over the top praise of everyone on the ground is nauseating. This guy is such an unbelievably good player, he's absolutely ripped the game to shreds, what an incredible footy genius blah blah blah. It becomes disingenuous and takes away from the very few times it actually is appropriate.

Wankley whilst interviewing the umpires kept on about grimes and staging , after razor set him straight he still brought up grimes and staging , there was another player done for staging but no mention, so Gerard you can eat a semi trailer load of dicks

Wankley whilst interviewing the umpires kept on about grimes and staging , after razor set him straight he still brought up grimes and staging , there was another player done for staging but no mention, so Gerard you can eat a semi trailer load of dicks
Gerrard likes eating dicks, it's one of his favourite pastimes.

Watched on the couch last night and the highlight of the first week of finals for both Gerrard Healy and Paul Roos was Brisbanes 1st Quarter, like wtf...........

Dusty 6 goals, first time anyones done that in finals since 2008 and he only played 2.5 quarters forward and you go with that garbage..

Typical I suppose

Watched on the couch last night and the highlight of the first week of finals for both Gerrard Healy and Paul Roos was Brisbanes 1st Quarter, like wtf...........

Dusty 6 goals, first time anyones done that in finals since 2008 and he only played 2.5 quarters forward and you go with that garbage..

Typical I suppose
If we do win the GF it will be another media narrative of how we came out of the woodwork to snag another one cos all the other teams are playing such great footy! ie Bl's...WCE...GFC and CScott!...Collingwood and Buckley's miracle workings with all those injuries...BlahhhhBlah blah!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical I suppose
So can they EAD then?

If we do win the GF it will be another media narrative of how we came out of the woodwork to snag another one cos all the other teams are playing such great footy! ie Bl's...WCE...GFC and CScott!...Collingwood and Buckley's miracle workings with all those injuries...BlahhhhBlah blah!
Nah when we win it again they will says a weak competition and Buckley blah blah blah and kardinia park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back