Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Surely some teams are going to be "complete" this week. Post them here!

Get your stamps ready guys!

incomplete.jpg

I've been going so bad in the byes, this is the one thing that I can post.

1655116815362.png

BTW - Jackson is there till he rots, as a reminder to myself of what a bad trade can do to your season :mad:
Useless flog - he has lost so much money that I can't even flick him for HH!

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've been going so bad in the byes, this is the one thing that I can post.

View attachment 1423333

BTW - Jackson is there till he rots, as a reminder to myself of what a bad trade can do to your season :mad:
Useless flog - he has lost so much money that I can't even flick him for HH!

Hmmm, my hatred for Peeney and his recent rookie like scores is clouding my judgement on this one... Jiska

Hmmm, my hatred for Peeney and his recent rookie like scores is clouding my judgement on this one... Jiska
Watch him come back with vengeance after his bye rest!

There'll be a mad scramble by everyone to get him into their team :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ultra impressive bench but Preuss isn't getting a game at the moment which currently leaves you with Rozee as F6 which is a bit of a fail. Do you plan on keeping Blakey? 92 average for a defender is borderline.

I think that Preuss will be in this week and stay in. Call it wishful thinking but that's what I foresee. Average 110.

Blakey has scored four tons in a row, unless his form reverts to earlier in the season when he wasn't getting all of the kickins, which I don't anticipate, then I'm happy with him as my D6.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I say this is complete but what is the official stance on Himmelberg at this particular moment?

We won't talk about your bench though... 😀
He’ll be $500k after next round. Scores of 80, 126 & 187 since playing as a defender.

You could say the same for teams with DCameron with an 80 avg but scored the following as a ruckman:

A8AC6852-6B7A-4BEE-B53F-8C52778AC00E.jpeg

Seeing alot race to the completed stage and ignoring bench cover...not sure that's the best way to go about it.
Every year I prioritise bench cover and I end up suffering for it. Prioritising bench cover means you're taking a lesser premo (because you're not cashing that top priced player like SDK, instead your cashing out a dead cheapie like Rioli). They're lesser premos for a reason.

This year I'm taking the points on the field. From my personal experience over the years, planning for the "what ifs" rarely works out. Sure you may get a player coming on scoring a 70 if one of your starters is out for a week, but the points lost on field every other round could be huge.

Teams with good bench cover nailed most of their rookies. For those that haven't nailed them (eg. those cashing in Rioli for $60k to fund an upgrade), bench cover is the least of your concerns.

If you wanna make up ground, points on field is all that matters. Hold a few trades for emergencies.

Seeing alot race to the completed stage and ignoring bench cover...not sure that's the best way to go about it.
Coverage is nice, but I finished 41st overall with a bench like this last year. As long as you've got some injury trades left over, it's not the end of the world. Gotta maximise your points on-field as the first priority.

Screenshot_20220613-221338_Gallery.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back