Universal Love David Teague

Remove this Banner Ad

What's not to :blueheart: :blueheart: :blueheart:

EB-5DL0U0AE04tB
If I could chose one coach in the afl it would be Teague you bloody beauty so rapt for him and us the players his family this is a great day for the future of the club👍❤️👍❤️👍❤️👍

And yet in 5 years time we could be doing this all again and saying 2020 side was built on top-end draft picks with a few free agents, a false dawn.

Nope.
This is a far better built team than 07-11.
We have proper list management.
We have proper high performance.
Now we have a tactical coach.
We are built for sustained success this time.

Super chuffed with Teague’s official appointment.

How was the reception he got from the boys as he entered the presser?
...and he tried to maintain that cool “all business” face exterior but you could see the edges of his mouth curling upwards. Loved it!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Happy about the news but I couldn’t believe how amateurish this little Teague Train video was.
Carlton Media - lift!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed - clearly should have used footage from Thomas the Tank Engine, and dubbed over the theme song with someone singing the theme song with "DA da da DA, da da da da).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is so good that there is absolutely no Debate about Teague as senior coach.
In other choice would have been met with conjecture and varying opinions.
We are all singing from the same song book.
My god we sound like a Soweto Gospel Choir.

"All we are saying....Is give Teague a Chance"

I think I have an equal man crush on Teague as I do Cripps.
Is that OK?

Makes sense. Sounds like they interviewed Voss just to say they interviewed somebody.
I'm happy someone like Teague is getting a shot. He ticks all the boxes really. The most important one being the players really want him. That's why I questioned Malcolm Blights opinion that it shouldn't be about the players. For me if they're all in the media room hootin' and a hollerin' it's a good sign.
There's no doubt it's all before him now and it seems like we've gone back and reset so many things to make sure we don't make the same mistakes of the past 20 years. I still think one of the best things we've done recently was getting Andrew Russell. Players are in good nick and are being handled properly in terms of recovery and injury.

But today's about Mr Teague. I wish him all the best. Let's hope he's the one folks.

I love how Teague learnt from Phil Walsh to just do it your own way. I guess this is why he apparently butted heads with Don Pyke and Bolton. I like that he’s not afraid to stand up

True visionaries by definition, have to go against the grain :)

I'm so happy right now guys! I can't remember feeling this positive about this club in my entire life!

Maybe the 2011 elimination final? Nah fudge that, this is better! It's the start of something truly great!

Super excited for Teague and the boys.
We get to watch them grow together and to be honest this feels like a really natural fit.
There will be ups and downs but i reckon this is the beginning of something special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back