Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I just find your comments vague, that’s all.
Be aide I don’t have the answer to what you seek. Yes keep the vaccines rolling, it’s our best solution, but it’s not bullet proof.

With regular comments and so much focus by the anti vax community about not wanting the ‘experimental MRNA’ apparently to them ‘gene modifying’ vaccine.

Would they then be more comfortable taking one of the other types:
Protein vaccines ( novavax)
Attenuated vaccines ( in development)
Inactivated vaccines ( Sinovac)
Viral Vector ( Astra Zenica, Oxford)

Last edited:

The issue is it's against a different strain that's less deadly and more transmissible out the gate. but the UK will be the gold standard for measuring efficacy of each vaccine vs Delta which looks like it's here to stay for a while and Delta vs unvaccinated. This will all help us for next Winter.

Is it known if there's a natural immunity being built amongst the population? As in, how many of the new cases are people being reinfected but with lessened severity of symptoms.

The Hindley Street police station in Adelaide's CBD was closed for about three hours this afternoon and thoroughly cleaned after a man turned up stating he had been in New South Wales within the past 14 days.

The 21-year-old man was surrounded by police in Millers Arcade, next to the police station, from about 3:00pm to 6:00pm, when he caught a taxi to the Pullman medi-hotel.

Travel from NSW to South Australia is banned, apart from for Broken Hill residents.

People with an exemption to travel into SA from NSW can quarantine at home.

Ah so this is why we have a 15k crowd cap. Your standards are horrible Spurrier.

Ah so this is why we have a 15k crowd cap. Your standards are horrible Spurrier.

Nah the risk of delta breaking out of hotels is so high now.. you can see why she's being conservative.

You'd hope so....

The disability sector isn't fully vaccinated yet or near it to be honest, If they're only eligible for Pfizer due to age there's every chance they're not.

It was a bad joke, dude.

Vax = Autism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a bad joke, dude.

Vax = Autism.
Maybe not for Covid.

saying that, I did the tax for a mother, obviously Covid is topic of choice. She advised that her kid had one of the regular vaccines can’t remember which one, her kid had a severe reaction, she says she was not the same kid after.

these experiences and then subsequent telling others, do create a section of the community that has reluctance to trust vaccines in general.

If they have autism, weren't they already vaccinated?

Rz01y-.gif

Maybe not for Covid.

saying that, I did the tax for a mother, obviously Covid is topic of choice. She advised that her kid had one of the regular vaccines can’t remember which one, her kid had a severe reaction, she says she was not the same kid after.

these experiences and then subsequent telling others, do create a section of the community that has reluctance to trust vaccines in general.

What happened to the kid?
They grew up and did drugs or something?

Maybe not for Covid.

Then there are those that have kids who have all the vaccines with absolutely no issue whatsoever. I discuss vaccines with a lot of people and not one of them has had issues, either themselves, or their children, or grandchildren. Not one. Maybe these pro vaccine people need to be as vocal as the others.

"Vast majority"
"Five cases"

So, we're talking 4 out of 5 here or what? You cant use the words vast majority when you're talking about 5 cases. It is impossible for anything under the number 5 to be vast. That's just how the English language works
Five out of six cases would be the vast majority of cases.

It's how the English language works.

Three close contacts of the ACT man have tested positive for COVID-19,
Yep, and a cafe at one of our hospitals is a casual contact site. This is not ideal.

Thanks again, Gladys. If there's going to be any throwing around of the "covidiot" epithet then she would be in in unassailable lead. What I don't understand is why the ABC isn't going for the jugular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back