Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how herd mentality works. Anyone who has a different opinion is attacked. It doesn't matter who the person is. It doesn't matter what the opinion is. It only matters that the opinion is different. There is zero interest in why a person has a different view and even less on what that view is and the process taken to get to the opinion..
It is why the media quickly defined people as either pro-vax or anti-vax. The term divides for a purpose. Pro Vax good. Anti Vax bad. Simple.
Now that society accepts the good cop, bad cop schtik, the next step is to marginalize the bad group by making them second class citizens, in this case, not holding a special "passport" that for now, restricts employment in certain occupations, attending social and sporting events, etc.
If history is to repeat itself, the stage that follows is isolation of the very bad minority group from the very good vaccinated people, for the benefit of society of course This has already been mentioned on this board, ironically from a person living in Germany I believe and surprisingly, considered acceptable by some on this board. Careful what you wish for.
The last stage is something that could simply be referred as "the answer to the anti vax problem".
And that folks is how it works.

" the primary method by which governments increase their control is by creating fear."
Charles Eisenstein

My response to any attack for my views is get a d-dimer test.
Some opinions can be different and also patently wrong.

And the medical professionals with... alternative beliefs?
How to stand out in a crowd and hopefully get some funding when you aren't particularly good.

The Craig Kelly playbook.

Applies in all professions.

Whilst your "Final Solution " analogy probably goes a bit far, the Clique does have an unwavering sense of their own righteousness and intelligence which belies their ASO4 pay scales.

The clique is your nickname for the 80-90% of the population that accept the pro vaccination science you clown.

But continue associating with the fruit loops, by all means

It's a good thing nobody here every complained about covid restrictions and were fully supportive of all aspects of managing the pandemic, including small crowds during the footy finals.

BUUUUUT THERE ARE NO COMMUNITY TRANSMISSIONS

Everywhere had none of it one time or another.

It's a good thing nobody here every complained about covid restrictions and were fully supportive of all aspects of managing the pandemic, including small crowds during the footy finals.

BUUUUUT THERE ARE NO COMMUNITY TRANSMISSIONS

Everywhere had none of it one time or another.

People in South Australia won't know what's hit them when when covid eventually breaks through. Dancing will be their last concerns. I really hope RAH has made massive inroads in their surge capacity.

People in South Australia won't know what's hit them when when covid eventually breaks through. Dancing will be their last concerns. I really hope RAH has made massive inroads in their surge capacity.
People in South Australia are doing plenty of things to mitigate any outbreak here. Masks are everywhere, people on the whole are checking in etc.

We aren't necessarily as selfish as Vics.

Your literal deathriding of our state is ******* disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If aboriginals are being transferred to the RAH from BHill/Wilcannia, it will break through. There's no two ways about it. The guards, police, and army can't contain the populations.

totally rubbish - unacceptable for a 70 yr old to be knocked over like a bowling-pin & sprayed

View attachment 1240852
Its almost like one protest was peaceful and the other one had people causing problems.

This also doesn't show what the Police did after they had their photo op showing a stance against Police Brutality.

They're pushing more people to hospital in the home because they're running out of hospital beds.

It's a higher risk setting for covid patients. Covid patients receiving hospital in the home care have been found dead because they deteriorated so rapidly. Kerry Chant has mentioned such cases in her briefings at NSW press conferences.
I wonder if they provide the at home patients with an oximeter?

People in South Australia are doing plenty of things to mitigate any outbreak here. Masks are everywhere, people on the whole are checking in etc.

We aren't necessarily as selfish as Vics.

Your literal deathriding of our state is ******* disgusting.

When did I say you're not?

The idea that sections of your state thinks they'll be covid free is delusional

My point is your healthcare system is a disgrace so people have no idea the effect it will have when it eventually gets in hence why your state has probably been the most conservative of all this pandemic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back