Corona virus, Port and the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts and prayers got out to the Baboon Cum Harvesters.

Their disgusting animal cruelty practices which periodically endanger us all deserve to be protected by some vague ideal of cultural relativism, Military Aircraft Clifford.

Why the fu** not just postpone the whole lot? I mean. Play round 1 then see how it goes? lmao.

One player gets infected and the whole thing shuts down anyway. Just ******* do it.
Beeeecause they've sandwiched the MCG into the GF, and it isn't available after about the 20th of October because of the 2020 Cricket World Cup.

Delaying it too much will push it into someone elses booking.

Why the fu** not just postpone the whole lot? I mean. Play round 1 then see how it goes? lmao.

One player gets infected and the whole thing shuts down anyway. Just ******* do it.
Yep exactly this surely this is the only way Gilligan is a *en moron.

The afl will want to get as many rounds in that they can before the inevitable postponement though a shorten season will be inevitable if it isn't cancelled altogether.
they would be hoping corona will clear to a point that they can get a couple of months worth of football in when they are allowed to return after postponement possibly with crowds back . Push back the season to finish end of October and try and preserve the finals series. I wish them luck But I think they will lose this battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't go to the footy everyone but schools, universities and public transport all good to go.

How did this species ever get as far as it did?
All events over 500 people cancelled, but start Monday after Duttons mate Scotty goes to the rugby!

over reaction, it should be ban anyone over 60 and be done with it, but thats ageist and Graham Cornes couldnt go

That's exactly what they should done today. Postpone it, the NBA did it and to the dismay of the AFL and their ego that's a lot bigger then the AFL.

The whole season at the moment is gone in the way it should be played. How long this goes om for no one knows, but you can't have the games played without the fans. It doesn't work, and won't help the game at all, clubs will lose money quickly and a whole host of issues. Flick the cricket on now to see what it will look like without fans, it's a glorified training run.

The AFL and Gillon need to make that call Monday and delay the start of the season, rather then make it a complete farce without the fans which is what it will become.

That's exactly what they should done today. Postpone it, the NBA did it and to the dismay of the AFL and their ego that's a lot bigger then the AFL.

The whole season at the moment is gone in the way it should be played. How long this goes om for no one knows, but you can't have the games played without the fans. It doesn't work, and won't help the game at all, clubs will lose money quickly and a whole host of issues. Flick the cricket on now to see what it will look like without fans, it's a glorified training run.

The AFL and Gillon need to make that call Monday and delay the start of the season, rather then make it a complete farce without the fans which is what it will become.

Gillon clearly isn't brave enough to tell the broadcasters that they've decided to postpone the start of the season cause of COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back