News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I'll give you an insufferable knob. :stern look

Gas is onto something. Cycling is a low impact exercise and you can shed a fair bit of weight when you initially start riding. But there is more to it than that. Equally as important is what you shove into your gob and I aint just talking about snags here ye. A good diet goes a long way to shedding weight. I'm also big on Resistance Training. Build that Muscle. The body will burn calories as that muscle repairs after a work out. Cardio aint the be all and end all but yeah a bit mixed in with your Resistance Training does help burn those calories. As for a Fitness Thread start it up The acurate one. No doubt some amongst us have a fair idea about getting fit and those views being shared is a good thing in my Books and Ipads and Computers and That. :stern looks
If you keep being so insufferable, I'm going to stop giving you kudos on Strava :stern look:

Kyle Sandilands' viral rap video urging Australians to get the COVID vaccine will air on television screens across the country.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison congratulated Sandilands for creating the song and video clip titled: "Get Vaxxed Baby" during a KIIS 106.5 interview on Friday morning.

"I love Get Vaxxed Baby, I sent it to my kids last night and they loved it too," he said.

"I appreciate you doing that very, very much and there are plenty of others doing the same thing, the TV networks they're doing their thing and their promos ... the more the merrier, it's great."

This from our P.M. Seriously ? F**k me.

If you keep being so insufferable, I'm going to stop giving you kudos on Strava :stern look:
Hey, don't you dare communicate with the person who holds the KOM from Sexyland Airport West to Sexyland Campbellfield in that manner. Kudos' need to be given for such achievements. :stern look

I assume people have seen this.

It in forms some of how I feel about what is currently going on.

image1-1530266479.gif

Seriously though, shitty leadership aside, hope for our NSW brethren they get in front of it, as far away as it looks at the moment.

Kyle Sandilands' viral rap video urging Australians to get the COVID vaccine will air on television screens across the country.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison congratulated Sandilands for creating the song and video clip titled: "Get Vaxxed Baby" during a KIIS 106.5 interview on Friday morning.

"I love Get Vaxxed Baby, I sent it to my kids last night and they loved it too," he said.

"I appreciate you doing that very, very much and there are plenty of others doing the same thing, the TV networks they're doing their thing and their promos ... the more the merrier, it's great."

He’s so far out of touch of reality, he might very well be a completely different species.

I bet he likes it. Because once again it implies that hesitancy - not the complete balls up of supply of vaccines is somehow responsible for the sh*t state we're in today. He's a parasite, if I have to listen to one more person talk about advertising as if that is any more than .1% of our issue I will literally lose my s**t.

This has happened more than once to people who took this particular vax.

In a sane world this gets recalled immediately, but for some reason it's still being distributed despite this. Highly unethical.
No it doesn't.

Lots of medications kill people. Some of them kill a lot of people.

It's always a personal cost benefit analysis.

If there is a 1% chance this hair cream kills you. Probably don't use it. It probably gets pulled or the manufacturer goes out of business.

If this chemo agent has a 1% chance of killing you, but a 80% chance of curing you of an otherwise fatal cancer. That sounds like a good deal.

The difference is, your hearing about every single side affect if AZ, but not of any other medication.

The issue for AZ, is people know there is an equally effective alternative they believe to be safer.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

In any other circumstance of medicinal/drug tests it gets immediately recalled even if it’s just one outcome that’s how its always been. Doubly so when its experimental, which mRNA is.

But sure big number must mean big good.
They recalling paracetamol soon then. It's killed a shitload more people than AZ ever will.

Yes.

How do you think something like the FDA works in a situation that isn’t calling for getting something like this out the door ASAP.

Also those odds don’t conversely justify mandatory vaccination passports if the public either can’t get it due to low supply, it has adverse side effects or causes deaths, or has odds of reinfection even after both shots, is only available to certain age dempgraphics etc. etc. You only get to pick one lane.
No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotty says they are looking to increase the time frame between first dose and second dose Pfizer to 6 weeks.

The time between doses is to get maximum effect from the vaccine, not to juggle your vaccine shortages.

ScoMo > " l been treating covid as a national emergency for almost 2 years "
HAHA ! Scotty nows loves lockdown ! " lt is the principle tool " he says

> word salad.
Scotty is now a born again believer that lockdowns are now the true way, and Melbourne's lockdown is now an example and an inspiration to NSW and Sydney. Pretty heady stuff.

ScoMo > " l've been treating covid as a national emergency for almost 2 years "

> word salad.

He’s become a parody of himself.

ScoMo > " l've been treating covid as a national emergency for almost 2 years "

> word salad.
I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again, Hoj for pm

Hey, don't you dare communicate with the person who holds the KOM from Sexyland Airport West to Sexyland Campbellfield in that manner. Kudos' need to be given for such achievements. :stern look
No mean feat with a backpack full of limited edition Half Tonne Mum Flashlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back