News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current daily figures

Should never have been given the 🟢 light.

Just catching up on current events now. Stupid the government let this go ahead, especially considering how much these self absorbed campaigners who will struggle to adhere to protocol in a dynamic environment.

The correlation between floggishness and tennis players is scientifically proven.

Incorrect

There is a scientifically proven scale known as the Conners-Borg Scale

Get with it

I look forward to seeing who populates the Scale across the day

The correlation between floggishness and tennis players is scientifically proven.

Yeah, but youre missing the main point SDS... & I'm unsure how, since it's constantly rammed home to us over & over:

Bernard has more money than all of us.

Incorrect

There is a scientifically proven scale known as the Conners-Borg Scale

Get with it

I look forward to seeing who populates the Scale across the day

SDS is intimidated by any male that exhibits the slightest hint of intestinal fortitude, and I suspect he has had several metric tonnes of sand kicked in his face over the years.

He is a petty, angry little beta male raging against the random circumstance of evolution.

Are you positioning yourself as such a male?

Relative to you? It's not even a point of contention.

You are in dire need of a good dose of HTFU & start acting like a man.

He still doesn't know what a Beta male is.

Why do you feel compelled to insert yourself in this?

Are you attention whoring yet again? You're really bad for that, and let me tell you, it's a bad look.

Why do you feel compelled to insert yourself in this?

Are you attention whoring yet again? You're really bad for that, and let me tell you, it's a bad look.
I'm trying to educate an ignorant layperson about biological evolution. Beta males are the next in line to challenge an Alpha male.

Calling someone a Beta male doesn't mean they are a Donny Trump Jr like loser. It means they are Mike Tyson at the start of November 1986. I'm sure that isn't what you meant about SDS but feel free to keep making the same errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to educate an ignorant layperson about biological evolution. Beta males are the next in line to challenge an Alpha male.

Calling someone a Beta male doesn't mean they are a Donny Trump Jr like loser. It means they are Mike Tyson at the start of November 1986. I'm sure that isn't what you meant about SDS but feel free to keep making the same errors.

Snake is a reflection of the political internet swamp hes fallen into. He used to be insightful. Now its just cuck beta alpha blah blah.

I don't need your input on this, and cease looking for every opening to insert yourself in to other peoples matters.

You come off looking like a teenage girl.

Anywho...

Middle point is Woodbridge and IMO there aren’t many that have been successful and not a flog.

Some started flogs and then moved on eg Fedderer.

The Joker is interesting because he starts off most tournaments all smiles and giggles and then as soon as he drops sets or loses it is....Flog time

Conners/Borg Scale

McEnroe
Conners
Kyrios
Tomic
Joker
Cash
Agassi
Conners
Scud
Super Macs
Newk
Hewitt
Woodbridge
Sampras
Rafter
Borg
Laver

Anywho...

Middle point is Woodbridge and IMO there aren’t many that have been successful and not a flog.

The Joker is interesting because he starts off most tournaments all smiles and giggles and then as soon as he drops sets or loses it is....Flog time

Conners/Borg Scale

McEnroe
Conners
Kyrios
Tomic
Joker
Cash
Agassi
Conners
Scud
Super Macs
Newk
Hewitt
Woodbridge
Sampras
Rafter
Borg
Laver
Missing courier - more for his floggish commentary and continual self references.

Agassi is a bit of an enigma - very polite and well spoken. Has a *

Anywho...

Conners/Borg Scale

McEnroe
Conners
Kyrios
Tomic
Joker
Cash
Agassi
Conners
Scud
Super Macs
Newk
Hewitt
Woodbridge
Sampras
Rafter
Borg
Laver

Even amongst individual sports, tennis easily has the highest proportion of flogs.

Its even more confounding when you factor in how few Americans are counted amongst tennis flogs.

Anywho...

Conners/Borg Scale

McEnroe
Conners
Kyrios
Tomic
Joker
Cash
Agassi
Conners
Scud
Super Macs
Newk
Hewitt
Woodbridge
Sampras
Rafter
Borg
Laver

Personally, I think Tomich is the biggest flog of the lot without any notable results to back it up. I'll throw ina name you have missed as well who was more famous for his flog behaviour than his wins; Jeff Tarango.

Even amongst individual sports, tennis easily has the highest proportion of flogs.

Its even more confounding when you factor in how few Americans are counted amongst tennis flogs.
There are flogs everywhere of varying scales...
Personally, I think Tomich is the biggest flog of the lot without any notable results to back it up. I'll throw ina name you have missed as well who was more famous for his flog behaviour than his wins; Jeff Tarango.
lol ...Jeffy

Anywho...

Conners/Borg Scale

McEnroe
Conners
Kyrios
Tomic
Joker
Cash
Agassi
Conners
Scud
Super Macs
Newk
Hewitt
Woodbridge
Sampras
Rafter
Borg
Laver

Surely not??? He was Australian of the Year and has single handedly given me the best "get out of trouble clause known to man" - the "sorry mate!" Remember how he used to toss the ball and then sometimes not serve - he always gave a little wave thing and a "sorry mate". I do that at work all the time, and it has even been taken up by a few other folk. That, and Homers "It's my first day" 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back