News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree we should shoot all protestors.

Why stop there tho?

All dissent should be punished by death. Its the Australian way.

When is a police person able to shot someone. At least with those stun guns
I would have thought if multiple people were stomping on a policeman that would be an acceptable use of force.

I don't trust that graph.

Show me the maths for every possible iteration of those lines and the working and I might believe it.

Man come on, " Donuts" is full of s**t. Has been from the get-go , he decided that the virus could be eradicated in Victoria. He decided how deadly this virus is, he decided that you get it you'll be in hospital. He decided to ignore the areas with the issues. Not me , not you, he *en did.

As I said last week we're not tracking jack s**t in the North and West, when is the gutless campaigner going to come out and say he's lost control? The campaigner should be hung in the town square for treason against Victoria.
An absolutely pathetic man who has blamed everyone else for this but himself. 43,000 Victorians have left the State, reckon there will be plenty more.

* you Dan and ya Dandroids I hope the protestors keep it up.

may I present REAL human rights & freedom protests.
FEBD7BBC-5643-4AB4-9089-65CD8F31A594.jpeg 4E8B7356-D663-4E59-96D9-327138AB6A1B.jpeg DF430E68-8AA8-4A4B-88D4-46DD9AB7DF59.jpeg 42800D3D-513D-478C-BEC8-168163717125.jpeg

The cowards who went out today and thrown a tantrum about ‘fake news’ and not wanting to take the vaccine lack critical thinking skills. They are purely selfish because if they really fking did care about human rights they would have marched with the indigenous Australians, Asylum seekers and many more. Shame on anyone who are encouraging these acts. We have so many AZ appointments available, limited Pfizer but you can book through HotDoc. Get vaccinated not just for yourself but for people around you because you might be healthy and all but if you’re an asymptomatic carrier then you see your elderly/compromised immune system family members guess what? YOU are putting them at EXTREME risk and their death could have been prevented. Take politics out of it and think of other people for a change.

View attachment 1239335View attachment 1239336View attachment 1239337View attachment 1239339

The cowards who went out today and thrown a tantrum about ‘fake news’ and not wanting to take the vaccine lack critical thinking skills. They are purely selfish because if they really fking did care about human rights they would have marched with the indigenous Australians, Asylum seekers and many more. Shame on anyone who are encouraging these acts. We have so many AZ appointments available, limited Pfizer but you can book through HotDoc. Get vaccinated not just for yourself but for people around you because you might be healthy and all but if you’re an asymptomatic carrier then you see your elderly/compromised immune system family members guess what? YOU are putting them at EXTREME risk and their death could have been prevented. Take politics out of it and think of other people for a change.
People protest because they don’t feel their voice is being represented.

Its not for us to judge which protests are acceptable.

People protest because they don’t feel their voice is being represented.

Its not for us to judge which protests are acceptable.
A protest that spews harmful misinformation and ignorance? Screaming ‘Fake news’ whilst healthcare workers work their ass off around the clock to stop their patients from dying of covid. I’ll judge as much as those people want to judge people that share the same view as myself. But we live in such a privileged society where you can voice your opinions about politicians without getting jailed or even killed

The main point is that there would be no need for this graph at all if dickheads did the right thing 😡
It might not be any different tho. Its propaganda.

You could probably find a line of best fit that shows no change on that graph.

What is the difference between these clowns and the BLM protests last year? People should always have the right to protest, especially in this circumstance. I know it sounds counter intuitive but ffs people were tortured to death fighting for the freedoms we take for granted. Including the right to political protest even if you don't agree with their cause or argument or whatever it is.

View attachment 1239335View attachment 1239336View attachment 1239337View attachment 1239339

I busted people out of divvy vans at Iraq war protests.

Was also charged by riot cops at a protest in Richmond once.

I'd be a hypocrite condemning those people in Richmond the other day.

Like you can protest, that’s fine because it’s our right but once it spews a bunch of misinformation that’s when it really turns me the wrong way and is very harmful.

I am curious if all the people protesting now who didn't protest previously have had a fundamental change of heart about the rights they previously have had curtailed due to public health reasons or are they just frustrated because this is going on forever.

If you are just frustrated due to the length of time, it isn't a good reason to break the law or a health directive because you are potentially putting other people at risk.

A protest that spews harmful misinformation and ignorance? Screaming ‘Fake news’ whilst healthcare workers work their ass off around the clock to stop their patients from dying of covid. I’ll judge as much as those people want to judge people that share the same view as myself. But we live in such a privileged society where you can voice your opinions about politicians without getting jailed or even killed
but you’re thinking everyone at the protest is there for the same reason.

One thing I’ve learnt over the years is there’s a lot of undiagnosed mental health issues, masked by employment..
if you stop people from having a purpose they’re going find one…

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like you can protest, that’s fine because it’s our right but once it spews a bunch of misinformation that’s when it really turns me the wrong way and is very harmful.
That is what people say about every protest they don't like.

That graph danj posted looks like misinformation to me. I reckon I could draw a line of best fit that showed no change in the number of infections after the protest in August.

If its misinformation how is it any different to what covidiots are doing?

We protest differently. I had beers at Young and Jacksons :)

but your thinking everyone there is at the protest for the same reason.

One thing I’ve learnt over the years is there’s a lot of undiagnosed mental health issues, masked by employment..
if you stop people from having a purpose they’re going find one…
Because majority are and I’m solely judging those people.

That is what people say about every protest they don't like.

That graph danj posted looks like misinformation to me. I reckon I could draw a line of best fit that showed no change in the number of infections after the protest in August.

If its misinformation how is it any different to what covidiots are doing?
Bruh spreading literal misinformation about medicine & vaccines is EXTREMELY harmful. If you reckon you can then do it to then say that it’s wrong and tell him why.

I’m tipping there might be a fair cross over anyway..
a lot of those people would be easy pickings for some pretty horrendous views, circulating in the crowd today..
I saw photos of wanna be proud boys and trump lovers. The irony is that they are so quick to say ‘fake news’ but will literally believe anything Fox News says in a second and they only back the police when it suits their best interests.

I saw photos of wanna be proud boys and trump lovers. The irony is that they are so quick to say ‘fake news’ but will literally believe anything Fox News says in a second and they only back the police when it suits their best interests.
And these people might never have existed if they were able to work..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back