News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In September

NSW lost 25,000 jobs
QLD gained 31,000
Victoria lost 123,000

Remember in August when Andrews said, 'We don't want to be like Sydney when there are hundreds of cases across the outbreak, and then hundreds in hospital, many of them needing machines to breathe.'
Rarely do I see a person cheer on sickness, death and unemployment to make a political point.

But here we are.

In September

NSW lost 25,000 jobs
QLD gained 31,000
Victoria lost 123,000

Remember in August when Andrews said, 'We don't want to be like Sydney when there are hundreds of cases across the outbreak, and then hundreds in hospital, many of them needing machines to breathe.'
Yeah remember when Scrotum head and G.unt said we were at the front of the line for the vaccine. Here we are . Only our inept Corrupt lazy federal government blames everything and everyone else except for themselves. Yep . Pin it to the states . Hey look over there nuclear subs .. honestly who ever voted for these morons should have a good look in the mirror . 👍🏻🤣

Nobody gives a stuff anymore - time to have some life back.

Was already announced in the roadmap a while ago and things being brought forward today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My sons got their second Pfizer yesterday and will soon be able to get back to school and University and sport and friends. Honestly I’ve spent so long worrying about them, I’m not sure what else to look forward to.

Oh, no, I do. A haircut.

Don’t you mean down to your butt?
Where’s it growing ‘up’ from haha 😂
YES HAHAHAHA OMG plz y’all get what I’m saying😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

like its down to my butt, it was halfway down my back when lockdown started

Is this ‘outdoors retail’ nonsense at 70% double vax still going ahead after today’s announcement? Another well thought out shambles from out of touch micro managing health bureaucrats sitting around, deciding that “yeah retail shops can open up to customers but they can’t let anyone inside, business to be done only outdoors”.…
Yes lets convert the local Westfield to some sort of giant sunday local community market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back