Screenshot_20220318-174712_Google.jpg

Dan

[__]
Mar 21, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bali 6's, Dorothy Mantooth
I’d like to take that test that tells you whether you’ve had previously or not.

I’m just getting through with ‘cold’ like symptoms but testing negative on the rat & pcr tests.

I have no problem taking a winter booster shot but for the foreseeable future…..I’m not gonna take a booster shot every 6 months.

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Damn! My wife has got covid, there goes our plans for going back to Marvel for our home game this week...:cry:
Mine got it Sunday morning rapid test so I’m touch and go depending how we test Saturday

It’s going to run havoc this season

Forever North

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2011
Greek Islands
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mine got it Sunday morning rapid test so I’m touch and go depending how we test Saturday

It’s going to run havoc this season
I’m under the impression you simply carry on as normal after 7 days iso, test or no test. Unless you’re completely buggered that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merlin007

Premiership Player
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tested positive Wednesday (teach me for mixing with Hawthorn supporters at the 'G on Sunday - just look at the colours, yellow and brown, very unhygienic); feel absolutely shocking, so what it might have been like without the 3 x vaxx, I don't care to think about

Lomas

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Same with us, it's like walking through a minefield where you can't see the carnage until you dodged it.
Yep, my kids had colds and we thought we were done. Had to put with the shame of taking sick days for something other than covid in the end.

Nate7

Premium Platinum
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Brewers
Anyone know of someone who has had it twice?
My father, twice in a row and was in hospital with a million other things including pneumonia.

Assoc Prof said to him, do not test again as you will likely have it for 2 months but not be infectious.

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
My neices just tested positive and my youngest two are now showing symptoms but have so far tested negative. My oldest ones have had their first jab and were meant to have their second jab in a week. Fingers crossed it passes quickly but looks like I'll be missing this week's game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad