Coronavirus/COVID-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Article only hints at it, but seems a family was the source that brought it into the school. Wonder what guidelines they were following at home...

I know he's a marketing man and talk is cheap ("watch what he does, not what he says") but I did like ScoMo's comment yesterday:

"It's happening in Melbourne now. Of course, there is always the risk it could happen in other cities," he said. "But we are all Melburnians now when it comes to the challenge we face.
"We are all Victorians now. Because we are all Australians and that is where the challenges are right now."

It sends the right message when there are so many out there trying to score points and create division.

Article only hints at it, but seems a family was the source that brought it into the school. Wonder what guidelines they were following at home...

As I said days ago and the same know all’s shouted down anyone

That family had a father who was a guard at the Ramada and they live in Keilor downs, his brother was a father of a student at the Tarneit school

they all went to a 500 people festival where people from every hotspot attended

the figures the “media” And dodgy Dab are putting Out are unadulterated lies

Also keep a keen eye on numbers of cases "under investigation" and the promotion of total cases they are eg

Victoria has recorded 165 new cases of coronavirus since yesterday, with the total number of cases now at 3098.

The overall total has increased by 156, after 9 cases were reclassified – largely due to duplication.

Within Victoria, 30 of the new cases are linked to outbreaks and 135 are under investigation. No cases have been detected in returned travellers in hotel quarantine.

Also keep a keen eye on numbers of cases "under investigation" and the promotion of total cases they are eg

Victoria has recorded 165 new cases of coronavirus since yesterday, with the total number of cases now at 3098.

The overall total has increased by 156, after 9 cases were reclassified – largely due to duplication.

Within Victoria, 30 of the new cases are linked to outbreaks and 135 are under investigation. No cases have been detected in returned travellers in hotel quarantine.

They then update cases to clusters about 48 hours afterwards.

The unknown origin are the most concerning. That is the number I watch for but look at the historical number after classification into clusters.

I was a big Dimma fan when he played for the dogs interesting comments.

I do a volunteers job for a major hospital when covid-19 was not here. We had an online zoom catch up today and can tell you the powers to be are livid with Andrews and on the same page as Dimma. The word is Hospital staff have risked a lot to get this under control all for nothing and now they need to do it again. The name Andrews should not be mentioned in this hospital it is like a red rag to a bull.

Small business owners call for Andrews to 'man up and resign' over pandemic bungle

08/07/2020|4min

Small business owners are calling for Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews to resign over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. From midnight tonight, Melbourne metropolitan and Mitchell Shire regions will go back into lockdown for six weeks due to a resurgence in COVID-19 cases across the state. Lamaro’s Hotel part owner Paul Dimattina told Sky News “Dan should have just put his hand up yesterday, when he made his announcement he should have resigned as well”. “He’s pointing the finger at all us Victorians when a lot of us have been doing the right thing,” he said. “He and his government have let us all down and it’s horrible. “Dan, please resign. Stand up, man up, enough’s enough.” Mr Dimattina said Mr Andrews’ handling of the Black Lives Matter movement contributed to the emergency situation the state was now grappling and small business owners like himself were suffering the consequences. “Stop pointing the finger at the rest of us, when you and your bureaucrats are to blame for this,” he said.

As I said days ago and the same know all’s shouted down anyone

That family had a father who was a guard at the Ramada and they live in Keilor downs, his brother was a father of a student at the Tarneit school

they all went to a 500 people festival where people from every hotspot attended

the figures the “media” And dodgy Dab are putting Out are unadulterated lies
So what are the correct figures and how do you get them?

So what are the correct figures and how do you get them?

I have no idea but it’s hilarious that so many on here dispute media and medical numbers by constantly saying the figures HAVE TO BE MORE but then spew out Dans like they are undeniable facts. then spend hours blubbering back the Andrews story. Lol 😆

Logic says they cannot be right when they all lead back to the same source, it simply cannot be coincidence that one group is now the majority of cases even if people deny they can be linked

I was a big Dimma fan when he played for the dogs interesting comments.

I do a volunteers job for a major hospital when covid-19 was not here. We had an online zoom catch up today and can tell you the powers to be are livid with Andrews and on the same page as Dimma. The word is Hospital staff have risked a lot to get this under control all for nothing and now they need to do it again. The name Andrews should not be mentioned in this hospital it is like a red rag to a bull.

Small business owners call for Andrews to 'man up and resign' over pandemic bungle

08/07/2020|4min

Small business owners are calling for Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews to resign over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. From midnight tonight, Melbourne metropolitan and Mitchell Shire regions will go back into lockdown for six weeks due to a resurgence in COVID-19 cases across the state. Lamaro’s Hotel part owner Paul Dimattina told Sky News “Dan should have just put his hand up yesterday, when he made his announcement he should have resigned as well”. “He’s pointing the finger at all us Victorians when a lot of us have been doing the right thing,” he said. “He and his government have let us all down and it’s horrible. “Dan, please resign. Stand up, man up, enough’s enough.” Mr Dimattina said Mr Andrews’ handling of the Black Lives Matter movement contributed to the emergency situation the state was now grappling and small business owners like himself were suffering the consequences. “Stop pointing the finger at the rest of us, when you and your bureaucrats are to blame for this,” he said.

And again what I said several days ago

But the ABC and Dan are always honest to the mob in here.

We have been thrown under the bus and lied to since day one by Dan who somehow still holds power after every single stuff up he has made

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea but it’s hilarious that so many on here dispute media and medical numbers by constantly saying the figures HAVE TO BE MORE but then spew out Dans like they are undeniable facts. then spend hours blubbering back the Andrews story. Lol 😆

Logic says they cannot be right when they all lead back to the same source, it simply cannot be coincidence that one group is now the majority of cases even if people deny they can be linked

So, you have got no idea what the figures are, yet can say for certain that all cases in Melbourne lead back to the one Ramada security guard? Right.

It’s hard to keep up with what you say MD. There’s no consistency in the points you try to make. First you are telling us to not believe what the media tells us as what your hospital mates have said goes against that. Then today you are telling us to follow what the media and medical experts tell us and then you say we should ignore that and just use logic. All within the space of a few posts.

You are having a bigger Mare today than Riley O’Brien, MD.

Last edited:
If you are worried about COVID 19, get your Vitamin D levels checked.

This article uses two systems of measurement - in Australia we use the nmol/L measurement. I have a level of 91 and climbing.

How to Fix the COVID-19 Crisis in 30 Days
In a June 22, 2020, Orthomolecular Medicine News Service press release,1Damien Downing, president of the British Society for Ecological Medicine, outlines how we could resolve the COVID-19 pandemic in 30 days for about $2 per person, simply by taking affirmative action to raise vitamin D levels. The downside or risk of doing this is basically nil, while the potential gain could be avoiding another COVID-19 spike altogether.

"If we could arrange to give everyone vitamin D, and it failed to protect them, so what? The risk from not acting is much greater than the risk from acting," Downing says, adding: "If you caught the COVID19 virus right now, having a good vitamin D status (from already having taken a supplement) would
  • Reduce your risk of the disease becoming severe by 90%
  • Reduce your risk of dying by 96%

Officially Guards linked to Keilor Downs

Officially guards linked to Broady

Officially guards linked to two colleges

Officially guards linked to near every hotspot

Officially colleges linked to Towers

But Dan says it was all Victorian’s being complacent 🤷🏼‍♂️

You have only listed 5 hotspots. Where are the links to the other 20 plus hotspots?

Yes, but is it because of guards who slept with someone in hotel quarantine? In that case, it's only 50% the guard's fault (multiplied by however many cases)...Or is it just bad luck of guards being in consistent close proximity with affected pers, in which case it could just have easily been a hotel worker or an ADF member in any other state. If linked to a subsequent large gathering, then that's an element of complacency.

It's difficult being a leader in a time of crisis no matter what side of politics you're on. You can't satisfy everyone. Compared to the US, we're doing so much better. Only two deaths since this 'second wave'? As sad as that is for the affected families, it's testament to the control measures and front line efforts.

I look forward to the day we can all work together.

2 positive staff members at Sunshine, all staff had to have tests yesterday
How does that work? You are supposed to stay in isolation after being tested though I guess their tests are fast tracked

Yes, but is it because of guards who slept with someone in hotel quarantine? In that case, it's only 50% the guard's fault (multiplied by however many cases)...Or is it just bad luck of guards being in consistent close proximity with affected pers, in which case it could just have easily been a hotel worker or an ADF member in any other state. If linked to a subsequent large gathering, then that's an element of complacency.

It's difficult being a leader in a time of crisis no matter what side of politics you're on. You can't satisfy everyone. Compared to the US, we're doing so much better. Only two deaths since this 'second wave'? As sad as that is for the affected families, it's testament to the control measures and front line efforts.

that’s true but when a guard lives in Keilor downs it’s not hard to suggest that he may have been one of the main sources of this second wave and then the Evidence of links from there can’t be coincidence Or that miraculously many people in the exact same area where carrying Covid and just started showing symptoms at the same time?

Is Dan suggesting that only people in Suburbs took the piss and that why it is nowhere else ?

even the Pakenham hotspot can be traced back to the same spot but again that must be

Imagine if you are one of the families of those two people that passed when it was totally unnecessary.

There is no doubt that being a leader at this time is not easy but Dan has made a monumental error with this and after this is over he has to stand down. Those two deaths are partly on him imo

hah how does the 50% work :p

How does that work? You are supposed to stay in isolation after being tested though I guess their tests are fast tracked

No idea of the way it worked just know they received messages saying they need to be tested and were given tines to come in and then had to stay at home.

My friends tests were taken at 3pm and they had results the next morning

No idea of the way it worked just know they received messages saying they need to be tested and were given tines to come in and then had to stay at home.

My friends tests were taken at 3pm and they had results the next morning
Good job took 11 freakin days with someone who works with me

Good job took 11 freakin days with someone who works with me

guess they can’t mess around with doctors and nurses they need them on duty although Sunshine hasn’t had a huge number of Covid inpatients at anytime

that’s true but when a guard lives in Keilor downs it’s not hard to suggest that he may have been one of the main sources of this second wave and then the Evidence of links from there can’t be coincidence Or that miraculously many people in the exact same area where carrying Covid and just started showing symptoms at the same time?

Is Dan suggesting that only people in Suburbs took the piss and that why it is nowhere else ?

even the Pakenham hotspot can be traced back to the same spot but again that must be

Imagine if you are one of the families of those two people that passed when it was totally unnecessary.

There is no doubt that being a leader at this time is not easy but Dan has made a monumental error with this and after this is over he has to stand down. Those two deaths are partly on him imo

Good news MD Andrews is not Trump.
Boy if he was you would really lose it !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back