Discussion Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Richardson is the worst coach in our entire history. Give him our 05 or 09 list & we are bottom 4.
Saints fans far and wide are still suffering from the debilitating effects of the virus that was CHOVID-19 😱

noPTqyI.jpg

It’s funny hoe irrational people can be over a coach. Maybe they should look back into the lists before they decide to write rubbish.

Who you calling a hoe?

I would take The Wisp or Golfing Blight over Richo. Even Neeld TBH.
I would take the coyote out of the road runner show before Richo, old midnight Richo

Saints fans far and wide are still suffering from the debilitating effects of the virus that was CHOVID-19 😱

noPTqyI.jpg

Causes drowsiness, a comatose state that lasts for several years and loss of motor skills.

What's done is done. Don't think we need another Richo debate. Hopefully better times ahead once the competition eventually re-starts, though everything is unknown just now.
What elde have we got to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a go at Blood Meridiun by Cormak McCarthy it’s the most depressive and yet fantastic read ever.

Whatcha got going?

Recently finished A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara.
Nothing little about it - 700 pages, pretty heavy going and depressing but brilliant reading and a book that stays with you for a very long time.
Not sure I’d be recommending it right now though, on the other hand what else is there to do if you’re stuck at home.

Would have to be the case that the country is in lockdown, everyone is indoors and the pubs closed, just when we get some rare lovely weather.
You wait when you all are allowed outside again it will piss down.

Just on the coaching thing
Grant Thomas. Surely he is the worst. I could have won a premiership with that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back