Discussion Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

America with over 85,000 cases in a week.
But everything is fine and they will be open for business in a couple of weeks

I think he means 19k this time last week, then +85k to 104k
Yep didn’t quite read it right. Again the people with cv doesn’t matter. We need to sock and the dead numbers. I reckon flu numbers would be as bad every year but luckily for us that usually doesn’t mean hospitals or death

Yep didn’t quite read it right. Again the people with cv doesn’t matter. We need to sock and the dead numbers. I reckon flu numbers would be as bad every year but luckily for us that usually doesn’t mean hospitals or death
Flu numbers are not as contagious and have a mortality rate of 0.1%.

Estimated between 450-600k die each year from flu, so you can imagine the infection rate of flu.

Infection rate of Covid-19 exponentially higher and mortality about at least 10 times more.

Flu numbers are not as contagious and have a mortality rate of 0.1%.

Estimated between 450-600k die each year from flu, so you can imagine the infection rate of flu.

Infection rate of Covid-19 exponentially higher and mortality about at least 10 times more.
I’m not sure you are getting what I’m saying. If we have the flu numbers we would all be scared out of our brains. I know one is 10 times worse than the other but we are scared enough as it is. Maybe just give us the sick and the dead numbers. 95% of people who cv are as sick as a flu or cold

Do not ignore these people! Don't fall into the trap that US states have fallen into because our federal government has not taken this seriously. It's a small sacrifice.
Just watched this is Facebook
Watch as filmmaker Dan Denegre captures the abandoned city of San Francisco as the lockdown continues across USA
SF doing it right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1000 piece puzzle?
Knitting?
Probably not. 8 piece is about my limit. Liking the suggestions though
Just gotta find one that appeals to your tastes 😉

Ck5jLVeUgAAl253.jpg

Another day confined to barracks. Must admit I'm getting a bit stir crazy now, but at least manage to get out for about an hour each day to walk the dog or get groceries. It's so strange to see everywhere deserted, but I'm now used to not seeing anybody now and am actually enjoying the quiet. It's good to be out of the rat race, in a strange way.

I dunno man, I think GT was the best thing that's happened to the Saints in the last 21 years, except for Riewoldt and Lenny. Lenny Hayes, how lucky were we? God I love him
Said it before and I'll say it again. Prelim 2005. Sydney doesn't get the 8 weeks of making no changes to their team but we get that and they have our injury run. GT might just be viewed slightly differently. Oh and the old "training services" crap most were collision injuries.

Saturday afternoon and no soccer, no horse racing, no Aussie Rules, no rugby, no pubs. I can't even get a haircut and will soon look like a 1980s Aussie Rules player. It's the collapse of civilisation.
And if you go outside you'll get a stern talking to.

New Cases in NSW & Vic dropped for the 2nd day in a row.

No, they didn't.

* New cases in Vic yesterday was 111, which was 66% more than the previous highest number of 67.
* New cases in NSW yesterday was 212, which was slightly higher than the previous highest of 211.

Overall Australia had 459 new cases yesterday, which was 20% higher than the previous highest of 382.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back