Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the players to board the Ruby Princess, hug a crew member, isolate for 2 weeks, re-test, train for 3 weeks, and start mid May.

What if one or more end up in ICU or worse?

I'm not sure I'm getting the nature of your dilemma Gimp. Even with your new love bundle from across the way, surely you can still go clubbing with Spiro. You just have to strictly stick to the role of wingman. You can be Maverick to his Ice (or vice versa depending).

Feel free to engage in virtual topless volleyball if you must, as long I as can watch.
Get a stable you two.

You only need a mask if you have an infection, of any kind.
Anyone who has even the smallest knowledge of this virus would understand that the virus can enter you, mainly by direct physical contact (touching), via your mouth, nose and... eyes.
In fact the eyes, with its multitude of small veins, is the perfect entry point for the virus.
The mask is best to stop you, if you are infected, from passing the virus on.
It simply does not protect you from receiving the virus.

It's only the beginning.. but at least we've agreed to to be an open relationship.. who knows.. it could end up being the love of a lifetime.. or it might only last a weeeekkkkk..
I think it’s time for you to seek help and shout man overboard.

Anyone who has even the smallest knowledge of this virus would understand that the virus can enter you, mainly by direct physical contact (touching), via your mouth, nose and... eyes.
In fact the eyes, with its multitude of small veins, is the perfect entry point for the virus.
The virus can be transmitted before you show symptoms though.

So maybe it's good precaution if you have masks/can make them & use them anyway.
Especially if you're in the demographic that is more susceptible.

It’s weird to think I’ll be working from home for the next 11 weeks.

How does that work, jmac? Are you expected to run classes via Skype or Zoom video sessions? Do all the kids have to log in and be present for set times (excluding recess and lunch) during a standard school day like they would if physically at school? Or do you have to set schoolwork that the students complete before they then log into “class” with you on reduced contact hours? I’m curious as to how the education dept is rolling this out.

How does that work, jmac? Are you expected to run classes via Skype or Zoom video sessions? Do all the kids have to log in and be present for set times (excluding recess and lunch) during a standard school day like they would if physically at school? Or do you have to set schoolwork that the students complete before they then log into “class” with you on reduced contact hours? I’m curious as to how the education dept is rolling this out.
The department will set out some requirements mate. Each school will approach it in slightly different ways. A lot still to be worked through.

It has been speculated that wearing a mask may help in making the wearer more cognisant of the number of times they are touching their own face. In that sense, it may be helpful in maintaining hygiene and minimising hand-to-face as opposed to direct transmission by droplets, but it could be made of pretty much anything, and the quality of the seal you get is rather unimportant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only the beginning.. but at least we've agreed to to be an open relationship.. who knows.. it could end up being the love of a lifetime.. or it might only last a weeeekkkkk..
I'm confused.
You and Spiro have an open relationship?
What happened to Bernadette?
Who's going to mount Martha?
Way too many people involved....

Not exactly true, you can catch it and as others have said, you can catch it from touching surfaces that be infected then touching your face.

I will be wearing my home made one when I go out as wasn't really conscious of just how many times I touch my face.

Adjusting glasses, rubbing eyes, taking hair of my face, rubbing an itchy nose, holding my chin etc.

2020-04-08_103446.jpg

Not exactly true, you can catch it and as others have said, you can catch it from touching surfaces that be infected then touching your face.

I will be wearing my home made one when I go out as wasn't really conscious of just how many times I touch my face.

Adjusting glasses, rubbing eyes, taking hair of my face, rubbing an itchy nose, holding my chin etc.

View attachment 854175
Where did the infographic come from. It looks a bit spurious to me, so I'd like to check it out.

Where did the infographic come from. It looks a bit spurious to me, so I'd like to check it out.
Graph from this link
More ...

I'm confused.
You and Spiro have an open relationship?
What happened to Bernadette?
Who's going to mount Martha?
Way too many people involved....

In an open relationship with Bernadette.. looked over to the south east side of the property whilst I was doing my stretches with a cute duck face in front of the mirror and that re.. and there's Florence.. asking me if I was Spanish and that re.. I said yes re.. she then goes.. hmmmmmm where did you come from.. my Spanish butterfly.. I'm like.. yeah no worries re take it easy mate control yourself and that re.

Eddie McGuire has a point.

Frankly, Gerard Whateley is a entitled tosser with delusions of grandeur who lives in utopia and has no finger on the pulse when it comes to the real world.

Dangerfield is a bit the same in the sense he feels he is some representative for society or the community. Please gods gifts tell him he is here to play football!!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/e...n/news-story/ba6934906d990f07b4648808c0284fbc

Frankly, Gerard Whateley is a entitled tosser with delusions of grandeur who lives in utopia and has no finger on the pulse when it comes to the real world.

Dangerfield is a bit the same in the sense he feels he is some representative for society or the community. Please gods gifts tell him he is here to play football!!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/e...n/news-story/ba6934906d990f07b4648808c0284fbc

Seriously.. play in quarantine hubs? With a round robin competition?

You've got to be kidding me.

I'm with Whately on this.

Gerard Whateley is so far up himself now that I can't stand him much anymore.

He thinks he is Always Right and Never Wrong.

Can't Stand Dangerfield as media never shuts up about him

View attachment 854175

Don't forget face palming over the Trump thread ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back