Cox Plate 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Adelaide doesn't win expect it and other senior leadership horses in the stable to have the trainer sacked.

The leading owners in the O'Brien stable are basing their evaluations of Aidan's performances on this one, flighty, green horse's performance around one of the trickiest courses in the world?

but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

I think he's saying the horses are giving O'Brien one last chance before the horses in the leadership group go to Coolmore and asked that the trainer be sacked. Trade requests to rival stables ala Ryan Griffen to follow.

His post is very MikeLike esc..:D

I think he's saying the horses are giving O'Brien one last chance before the horses in the leadership group go to Coolmore and asked that the trainer be sacked. Trade requests to rival stables ala Ryan Griffen to follow.

His post is very MikeLike esc..:D

Would back Mitch Robinson to beat the Cleaner home in a Cox Plate ;)

Its record is pretty decent, ran pretty well here last year and is supposedly in better form than that. In saying that, you can make a case for half the field.

You can, and I've ended up backing half the bastards. Literally. Am on 7 of them, and not on my top rater!!

I have it a very open Cox Plate... am on Adelaide, Sacred Falls, Royal Descent, Happy Trails, Side Glance, Guest of Honour and Sweynesse - though none of them are massive bets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sacred Falls for me, dont see many of you mentioning him in here, best home in caulfield stakes, represents strong value i think if SG and TC burn out fighting for the lead

Sacred Falls for me, dont see many of you mentioning him in here, best home in caulfield stakes, represents strong value i think if SG and TC burn out fighting for the lead

Crtierion ran a faster last 200M in the Caulfield Stakes and did more work in the run. I won't be backing him but concede he is a big threat, I just question where he will be in the run from the barrier, with the likely pace in the race it I'm thinking slightly forward of midfield will be the sweet spot.

Ended up putting majority on Adelaide, a couple of small bets on the front runners in The Cleaner and Side Glance track had that bias a little last night

Just rang my uncle (horse trainer). Says Fawkner is the favourite for a reason but Criterion could beat him.

Will Criterion's ability to finish fast be limited by the 170m straight? If so, I'll go Fawkner..

Status
Not open for further replies.