Crazy Clarko

Remove this Banner Ad

Antares

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are we now witnessing the long-awaited successor to Crazy Vossy?

We saw a preview of what's to come in 2016 with Clarkson DEMANDING Pokiethawn's List Management get the Jaeger O'Meara deal done at whatever the cost. They tried to ship off Breust, Sicily and Puopolo to little success. Ultimately end up giving their future first, two second rounders and Brad Hill. Kind of reminds me how Voss tried pushing Rischitelli and Bradshaw through the Carlton door, only for the former to pull out.

Now in 2018, they are already prepared to pay a first rounder + Ryan Burton, their BEST young player, for Chad Wingard, a 26 year old player who's performances have dipped in the last couple of years, and has a questionable attitude. Sound familiar? What was that one deal againnnnn..... OH! That's right! It was that time Vossy shipped off our first rounder + promising youngster Lachie Henderson for the man, the myth, the legend... FEV! What a deal that was, Fev didn't even last beyond his first year!

And that's not all! They're also getting good old mercenary Tommy Scully, ready to walk out on his SECOND club. With the severe ankle injury he battled this year, and questions over whether or not a player like him who runs a lot can sustain high performances towards the latter end of his career, it's bears quite a striking resemblance to our acquisitions of injury-prone players Amon Buchanan & Xavier Clark

Brace yourselves lads, we are now witnessing the birth of a new legend. A hugely successful coach on the verge of destroying the very club he built.

06HaSt18MW0065.jpg

It's almost scary how much he's beginning to resemble Sheedy in more ways than one.

• Banned
It is now officially happening. Watch Hawthorn have no success for the next few years, and left with an abysmal list as their senior citizens retire.

• Banned
Rest assured we'll seek your advice on how to endure a prolonged period of no success.
Seeking my advice? You already have it all figured out! This is like Brett Montgomery all over again!

Are we now witnessing the long-awaited successor to Crazy Vossy?

We saw a preview of what's to come in 2016 with Clarkson DEMANDING Pokiethawn's List Management get the Jaeger O'Meara deal done at whatever the cost. They tried to ship off Breust, Sicily and Puopolo to little success. Ultimately end up giving their future first, two second rounders and Brad Hill. Kind of reminds me how Voss tried pushing Rischitelli and Bradshaw through the Carlton door, only for the former to pull out.

Now in 2018, they are already prepared to pay a first rounder + Ryan Burton, their BEST young player, for Chad Wingard, a 26 year old player who's performances have dipped in the last couple of years, and has a questionable attitude. Sound familiar? What was that one deal againnnnn..... OH! That's right! It was that time Vossy shipped off our first rounder + promising youngster Lachie Henderson for the man, the myth, the legend... FEV! What a deal that was, Fev didn't even last beyond his first year!

And that's not all! They're also getting good old mercenary Tommy Scully, ready to walk out on his SECOND club. With the severe ankle injury he battled this year, and questions over whether or not a player like him who runs a lot can sustain high performances towards the latter end of his career, it's bears quite a striking resemblance to our acquisitions of injury-prone players Amon Buchanan & Xavier Clark

Brace yourselves lads, we are now witnessing the birth of a new legend. A hugely successful coach on the verge of destroying the very club he built.

06HaSt18MW0065.jpg

It's almost scary how much he's beginning to resemble Sheedy in more ways than one.
Clarko 4 Premierships.

Doggies 2 Premierships.

Lol loser.

• Banned
Clarko 4 Premierships.

Doggies 2 Premierships.

Lol loser.
Sheedy 4 Premierships... before ruining his club for 20 years.
Clarko 4 Premierships... _____ ______ ___ ____ __ __ ____

Only a matter of time now, the clock is ticking on the old men :D

You forgot to add.

Bevo 1 Premiership before ******* up the poor Doggies.
******* up the doggies? Have you seen our list? We're far better off than your shitheap in the long run.

******* up the doggies? Have you seen our list? We're far better off than your shitheap in the long run.
When you say in the "Long Run" are we talking 10 years?

20 years?

50 years?

Ok lets say for arguments sake we are talking about 50 years.

At the rate the Hawks have racked up Premierships "one every 4 and a bit years for over half a century" Hawks will have roughly 25 Flags by then.

At the astonishing rate the Doggies don't rack them up "one every 50 + years" you will have 3 Flags.

I hope you live to see that Flag kiddo. :thumbsu:

PS, in your opening rant I am glad you mentioned Wingard " you know the bloke that knocked back much much more money and a much longer deal from the Doggies" :thumbsu:

20 years?
Actually it could be as little as 6 months. You will have about 10 old potatoes in your best 22 next year, and chances are they'll all begin to slow down. Scully might not even play, and if he does, he won't be the same.

Meanwhile've got one of the best young lists in the comp, all set for big improvement next year. Can't complain :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile've got one of the best young lists in the comp, all set for big improvement next year. Can't complain :).
So the team you support wins a lousy 2 Flags in over 100 years, and you don't complain.

Now imagine winning 13 Flags in a touch over 50 years, who do you think should complain more?

Are you saying Clarko should just Jab them up?

You may be able to give Jaegar and Scully a jab to get them going but I don't think anyone has invented a jab to make Wingard give a crap. Will probably be counting his cash and checking twitter on the sidelines during games.

So the team you support wins a lousy 2 Flags in over 100 years, and you don't complain.

Now imagine winning 13 Flags in a touch over 50 years, who do you think should complain more?
I'm not going to worry too much about the past. You might as well treasure it though, it'll be all you have for the next 10 years, probably longer.

You may be able to give Jaegar and Scully a jab to get them going but I don't think anyone has invented a jab to make Wingard give a crap. Will probably be counting his cash and checking twitter on the sidelines during games.
Serious question if I may?

So tell me this, why do you think the Hawks beat Essendank twice this year?

I mean I know why but am interested in why you think it happened.

I'm not going to worry too much about the past.
A Doggie supporter says "I'm not worried about the past"

Well that's convenient. :eek:

Let me give you a tip you young scallywag.

The past is all we have, because the future has not happened yet.

The nano second you come back with a reply to this schooling I am given you, it immediately becomes "In the past"

The past is all we have, because the future has not happened yet.
The writing is on the wall though. Crazy Clarko sold the farm for a shot at the flag within 3 years. You have maybe a 10% chance of winning even one in those 3 years, and should you fail... yikes.

Serious question if I may?

So tell me this, why do you think the Hawks beat Essendank twice this year?

I mean I know why but am interested in why you think it happened.

Hawks over 30s group put in strong performances. I just worry that they will fall of a cliff as a group with no good youf coming through to support them. That Burton guy is pretty good though. I think he has a really bright future so that's something at least.

I'd pretty much back him to make any footy decision he wants cause he has so many runs on the board. Gotta respect his level of success, even if you don't like him.

If he offered to come to the Saints, I'd let other people go down on him every day. (After they did me, of course).

Plus, please don't forget that he called Matt Thompson a dickhead - that is an achievement that deserves a lifetime of respect of the Bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back