Cricket 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably one of the pubs in Paddington would put it on

Question time for the fellow cricket tragics around here, given the choice - would you rather Sydney win tomorrow arvo or Australia beat India to wrap up the test series/Border-Gavaskar trophy?

Australia beating India probably but I hate choosing grrr! I just can't stand India!

Australia beating India probably but I hate choosing grrr! I just can't stand India!

Yeh I'd definitely choose Aus, only because I'd still back us (Syd) to finish top 4 with a slow start to the season.

Yeh I'd definitely choose Aus, only because I'd still back us (Syd) to finish top 4 with a slow start to the season.

Sounds like a usual Sydney season really. Plus it's been a decade since we've won a test series in India

If Australia wins it would be a huge effort, an unheralded side beating the world's top ranked Test team on their home deck would be amazing...

I see you haven't answered the initial question though...

I think my answer tells you which way I'm leaning :p

Question time for the fellow cricket tragics around here, given the choice - would you rather Sydney win tomorrow arvo or Australia beat India to wrap up the test series/Border-Gavaskar trophy?

Sydney Swans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Australian Cricket Team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad you're not sitting on the fence, unlike bedford
images

Sydney Swans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Australian Cricket Team.

More > for me

Prefer Cleveland to win the NBA title than the aussie cricket team win these days

Go Vic. Full strength squad v everyone else with players in the national team. Wooot wooot.

Yeh I know you're just fishing here but we are nowhere near full strength whilst S.A aren't missing a single player.

Yeh I know you're just fishing here but we are nowhere near full strength whilst S.A aren't missing a single player.

Sheffield Shield is meaningless these days. Players don't get pick on SS form, they play it at the wrong time of the year and none of the Australian players get to play, that is just plain dumb. Only sport in the world where the best players don't play in the domestic comp once they get picked for the national team.

Remember when the Waugh brothers smacked Warnie all over the park in a Shield game after he sledged them?

Sheffield Shield is meaningless these days. Players don't get pick on SS form, they play it at the wrong time of the year and none of the Australian players get to play, that is just plain dumb. Only sport in the world where the best players don't play in the domestic comp once they get picked for the national team.

Remember when the Waugh brothers smacked Warnie all over the park in a Shield game after he sledged them?
Handscomb made a 200 in last years Shield Final, im sure that helped to get him where he is. That is the sort of crap that comes from someone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back