Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a good point and i'd be happy to be proven wrong but I don't see what NB gain in sponsoring the blind/ indoor/ etc teams to justify the effort. if it was a smaller company, like ISC or BLK or something i'd think you're probably right but I don't see NB being content with anything less than the full contract.
Nb have picked up the state leagues as well. But it is important to note nb is locally run by belgravia sport, so they are actually a "smaller company", despite being a global brand.

New sponsors for WBBL Thunder
FbhwQo7aMAASrwv

Not a kit but a logo design. Lucknow Super Giants...
Man the name sucks and the logo is even worse. Here's an attempt at something with character.View attachment 1499216
The name come from the owners company. RPSG Group, whose original IPL team was Rising Pune Supergiant(s) Get the acronym. So when they bought out a new team, they had a fan poll for a new name, and the overwhelming response was to call the new franchise Lucknow Super Giants, as to be similar to the old name.

As for the logo, not a fan of it either

when CA's contract with Asics done? Saw the vision impaired team members wear CA tops with New balance sponsorship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off topic but can someone explain why one of the current rounds game of the county comp is being broadcast on tv? Do they normally pick a gamer per round or is it a final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back