Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

one of the few things Cricket bats are good for:

yes i know its a Paddle but looks like a Cricket Bat.

A Few things to moan and whinge about and a few positives too..

- Cummins is a gun, has really hit his straps as one of the premier pacemen in the world, has knocked over the best batsman time and time again from Kholi to Root. This bloke gets a massive tick!

- Smith has the best eye in cricket, the bloke hits beach balls not cricket balls, he is unreal, him, cummins and hazelwood are the reason we retained the ashes

Labushagne: Showed promise and definitely deserves to be persisted with in future tests

Not many other positives to be honest, england are s**t and we havent put up much of a fight anywhere else

Now for the negatives;

Warner: Should never leave Australian soil for another test match, he is a flat track bully and should only be played in Aus

Harris: Is there anyone else that can open? I’d rather have burns or khawaja open the batting than harris, outski

Paine: The stand in captain, his decision making when it comes to challenging with DRS or electing to bowl in this test is baffling. He’s not making runs, he’s dropped catches as a keeper, needs to go!

Siddle: The pie chucker should never be picked again

Wade: valiant efforts but if the openers were making runs as they should be, would we be happy with his performances? Made a tonne and got a few starts.. par?

Mitch Marsh: I dont hate this guy, I just feel he has nothing to offer with bat or ball, okay he took a 5fa but im taking that as a freak out of body experience rather than what he will be able to do consistently, the second innings is more what we’ll see and is a liability against better batting line ups.

Khawaja: Never to be seen in the baggy green ever again, unless this guy learns to open and knock the shine off a new ball, he should leave his pads in england and start a new life when he comes back home.

Pattinson: Needs to put more work in off the track, has loads of potential just hasnt lived up to it.. yet, I have faith in this one

Head: .... touted as a future captain of our team, needs to show more or we’re ****ed

Lyon: Battler, you always know what you’ll get, definitely the goat for a reason.. he wasnt blessed with a lot of turning pitches but keeps his spot for Syd, Melb and maybe adelaide

Anything less than a series win is a failure and paines head should roll!

Anyway enough from me, retaining the ashes is great but it could have gone the other way very easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back