Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don't think anyone really gives a hoot about the series, whether its individual Tests, one-dayer and T20s or them all lumped together. That idea sounds very Mickey Mouse to me - another attempt to make inconsequential games matter when the main issue is the lack of interest and in most cases the lack of a genuine contest.

If the Pakis thought Brisbane was bad, they're now bowling first at the Adelaide Oval. We'll score 600+ here and should be having first nibble at the top order in the third session tonight.
And as i type finally a wicket ..

Pakistan are a good old-fashioned cricket side, and by that I mean they can't field and look like they can't wait to get off the park and over to the TAB to get a few punts on.

Also, Warner has 641 runs and counting for Australia since the end of October at an average of 320.5. Thank Christ for the old home field advantage and flat-track bullying.

So when did hugging become a thing out on the wicket ? .
Also, Warner has 641 runs and counting for Australia since the end of October at an average of 320.5. Thank Christ for the old home field advantage and flat-track bullying.
Helped by a team that look totally out of their depth . How did they crush Aust A ?

lol
Warner caught off a no-ball.

Looked impressively scratchy in the last 15 minutes for a bloke on 230 to 250 odd. Smashing everything through the cordon and gully at the moment. The hallmark of a quality batsman.

Maybe I'm just a campaigner but I don't really care to hear all this stuff about Phillip Hughes years after the fact.

After all the talk about Smith being impossible to dismiss, the greatest batsmen of our era and second only to Bradman, I had become increasingly confident that he’d not perform against Pakistan.

If i was Lyon i would consider a baseball mitt on my left hand when bowling . Some of the returns from the outfield to him are finger breaking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i went on to the main board to read about opinions on the first days play . Fmd what a waste of time . I should have known better . So i think we are in a good position , just , but with the Kiwis potentially losing a bowler to injury and another day in the sun fielding , they really need to break through early .

Stop talking s**t CH7 , the biggest non ashes crowd on boxing day is 85,600+ V West Indies . 1975-6 . Do some research you plonkers

Edit ; They finally corrected themselves .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back