jhong

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday fc
I just don't think anyone really gives a hoot about the series, whether its individual Tests, one-dayer and T20s or them all lumped together. That idea sounds very Mickey Mouse to me - another attempt to make inconsequential games matter when the main issue is the lack of interest and in most cases the lack of a genuine contest.

If the Pakis thought Brisbane was bad, they're now bowling first at the Adelaide Oval. We'll score 600+ here and should be having first nibble at the top order in the third session tonight.
And as i type finally a wicket ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pakistan are a good old-fashioned cricket side, and by that I mean they can't field and look like they can't wait to get off the park and over to the TAB to get a few punts on.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Also, Warner has 641 runs and counting for Australia since the end of October at an average of 320.5. Thank Christ for the old home field advantage and flat-track bullying.

jhong

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday fc
So when did hugging become a thing out on the wicket ? .
Also, Warner has 641 runs and counting for Australia since the end of October at an average of 320.5. Thank Christ for the old home field advantage and flat-track bullying.
Helped by a team that look totally out of their depth . How did they crush Aust A ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheDarkDwarf

Spec Moderator
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

jhong

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday fc
If i was Lyon i would consider a baseball mitt on my left hand when bowling . Some of the returns from the outfield to him are finger breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom