Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who likes a crime book

Wasn't one the cleared POIs friends writing a book on CSK? Another Mosman Park extraordinaire?

He has NFI. Claimed a bunch of people would be arrested for conspiracy, including moderators of the crime board.

Hey artofwar, know anyone in the SAS who served in Vietnam champ?

Posted a whole lot about the CSK case online and got mentioned in the book “the Devils Garden” about the CSK and other unsolved WA murders (towards the end)?

Last edited:

Might have something there Melsy.
Was he interviewed? What did he do after the military? Who did he associate with? ;)
Just sayin.

Going to have to wait for trial to play more connect the dots. :) Bodies found in soakwells etc. Who knows who, but not necessarily connected with this crime. Will have to wait.

Melsy it was interesting reading that old bf thread. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ed-in-bre-charged-thread-see-op.985161/page-6

Someone was giving accurate summaries of the three girls disappearances. It was interesting that Jane was reported last seen outside Club Bay View at 12.10 am instead of 12.04 am from the Conti, but this matched early news reports. Also they had cctv from outside Club Bay View immediately but not from the Conti at least not on the Wednesday after she went missing.

Lance Williams was the main suspect for years and tragic he died Feb this year.

You say Phantom62 got the co -ordinates wrong but I'm not sure. I think he mixed decimal (from GPS) and degrees, minutes and seconds (given in decimal) in Janes's co-ords and transcribing errors for Ciara. If he had kept them all in decimal instead of trying to convert, I don't think there would have been a problem.

I'm curious you say he was in prison. When and for what crime?

Ciara: (Lat:convert decimals to sec = 57.4" Long: Not 40'40" but 40'30.4") upload_2018-11-18_13-1-14.png f

Jane is close when you convert the decimal for seconds.
upload_2018-11-18_13-28-51.png

Last edited:
Melsy it was interesting reading that old bf thread. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ed-in-bre-charged-thread-see-op.985161/page-6
I'm curious you say he was in prison. When and for what crime?

He said he was in prison at the time for the murder of someone else. I would take that with a grain of salt.

As for the coordinates, I don't know. Didn't know it was Phantom that gave coords?

I read somewhere someone gave coordinates and directions for Jane on east side of the road which was incorrect.

I think police have taken a lot of images down when pending sub judice was at risk.

He said he was in prison at the time for the murder of someone else. I would take that with a grain of salt.

As for the coordinates, I don't know. Didn't know it was Phantom that gave coords?

I read somewhere someone gave coordinates and directions for Jane on east side of the road which was incorrect.

I think police have taken a lot of images down when pending sub judice was at risk.
OK I think that was quickstraw who said the prison thing in a post, but bs?

It was phantom62 who left the co-ords in a post, part of a series that was put on bf. All were wrong, but all were quoted in degrees, minutes and seconds, but the seconds were still in decimal form. You can't get a number larger that 60 for the seconds and he quotes three that were. Looked like mistakes could have been made in transposing form decimal GPS, taken at the sites.

It was phantom62 who left the co-ords in a post, part of a series that was put on bf. All were wrong, but all were quoted in degrees, minutes and seconds, but the seconds were still in decimal form. You can't get a number larger that 60 for the seconds and he quotes three that were. Looked like mistakes could have been made in transposing form decimal GPS, taken at the sites.

Phantom 62 (or Ma Rung as refer to him) posted in 2006/7 on the various Australian blogs that were later taken down. Might well show up later. Guess Phantom would be much older than 62 now, 12 years after that was posted...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they had got their coords messed up, they may explain across the road for Jane. But the images do show where she was on Google Earth.

Why are you being cryptic on this thread? Who are you talking about Melsy?

Someone likes a crime book. (This appears part the profile of someone who carried out these crimes)

And one the POIs mates was writing a book on CSK.

Nothing cryptic.

Odd stuff that they really don’t like discussion about someone, who is NOT referred to a poster on BF, quoted in the only published book about the CSK case “the Devils Garden”, who posted extensively and suspiciously on another related MSM blog which has been taken offline after an arrest (that’s relevant) and is quoted extensively on Thread 1 without moderation.

There's been an arrest since thread 1. His name isn't Phantom62. Marshall doesn't even say his name is Phantom62, she refers to him only as a (self proclaimed) retired military analyst then goes on to say his claims are 'laughable' and 'way off mark'. He wasn't even interesting enough for the cops to take a look.

They did however, have a quick look at Phibes. (According to Marshall)

Jane reported as per newspaper, out the Conti, then seen looking in Club Bay View, then allegedly seen at Loch St. Lives in Wembley flat.

Now Phibes might be interesting. Phibes connections might be worth a look at.

So Phantom62 self proclaimed military analyst may have a condition but gave coordinates which were in imperial but way off. I think it was Phantom that was one the first to give coords online.

However, not the one that found the bodies were either side of the abduction hotel. That was discovered when the coords were reconciled to the true location. If police have deleted external mapping images, then they certainly have filed them.

It was common in the day for people to head out wider from a pub in an effort to wave down a taxi before the taxi hit the main drag where lots of patrons were waiting, often rude queue jumpers.

LOCH ST

https://www.google.com/maps/search/google+maps+claremont+hotel/@-31.9777598,115.7883914,16z

Last edited:
From Deb Marshall's book.

12ae98c179927b43b5863dfd30ec480b.jpg
2ff2be511f489f724f6e426fba192c40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

There's been an arrest since thread 1. His name isn't Phantom62. Marshall doesn't even say his name is Phantom62, she refers to him only as a (self proclaimed) retired military analyst then goes on to say his claims are 'laughable' and 'way off mark'. He wasn't even interesting enough for the cops to take a look.

They did however, have a quick look at Phibes. (According to Marshall)

Quoted verbatim in “the Devils Garden” by Marshall from the now removed from view Gary Hughes Australian blog under the username “Phantom62”.

Dr Phibes referred to him as an “old Vietnam vet”.

Quite a colourful interchange. Something about saving petrol trying to find him.

Happy to quote the date if that jolts the memory.

Why did they remove the blog content Shelly?

“He wasn’t even interesting enough for the cops to take a look at”

Seriously?

You know who the Macro taskforce investigated, do you Shelly?

How do you do that, telepathy?

Last edited:
You know what the Macro taskforce investigated, do you Shelly?

Do you?

You seem so invested in this character, you continue time and again to drag up old dead posts that have no point. If you are Phibes or Phantom62 I might understand an ego driven push to bring them back into relevance. Are you?

Do you?

You seem so invested in this character, you continue time and again to drag up old dead posts that have no point. If you are Phibes or Phantom62 I might understand an ego driven push to bring them back into relevance. Are you?

Neither - but knowing of the Freo characters let’s say it resonated.

You are the one saying Phantom wasn’t investigated by Macro champ.

Big call that.

Just calling you out for NFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back