Crowd this week

Remove this Banner Ad

AndyD

Club Legend
Dec 23, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What do you guys think will be the crowd this Saturday against the Lions? Anything less than 40k would be a massive disappointment, due to our form and being the only game in Victoria, and I am sure that 40k+ would be more than budgeted for by the club at the start of the year. If we can push close to 50k it would be a pretty good boost to the clubs coffers.

I know we dont want to fire the Lions up any more than we need to, but a one liner from aker like "im going to run through Jonathan Brown" or "the bulldogs are a much better club than Brisbane ever were to me" would sure to fire up the public interest a bit more and get few more bums on seats.

Should be a great game 40,000 easily with the ex-fitzroy support in Melbourne.

I like going to see good games off footy that involve other sides.

No reason why others wouldn't.

Beat this mob and watch Collingwood start to sweat buckets.

This game is a free game for the many supporter group members around Victoria. Many people, for different reasons, choose not to become Western Bulldog members, but are happy to join their local supporter group. As a bonus for their membership, the club is giving all supporter group members free entry to the MCG on Saturday. Hopefully they will come from all over Victoria and Tasmania in their droves.

Depends if Callan Ward is playing, if he plays 2000 more will be there, all the Willy and Spotty crew.

Last time we played Brisbane in Melbourne was 2005 (at the dome). The crowd was 29,200.

40,000 would be absolutely amazing.

I'm tipping mid to low 30's. Forecast is for fine weather albeit cold.

Saturday Becoming fine. Min 9 Max 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't there 2500 kids going as part of the multicultural thingy. That should boost the numbers.

I honestly cant imagine 50,000 but would be very happy with 40,000 which I still doubt.

Well without looking at the weather for the weekend. If it was a nice day i would really hope every Western Bulldogs fan and member would come along. Because its not every week you come against a really good side in Brisbane in the match of the round. You guys are doing well and as a Richmond member i for one would not miss this game for anything. 50k would be possible in my mind. Just hope everyone gets behind you and turns up on Saturday! Go doggies.

Well without looking at the weather for the weekend. If it was a nice day i would really hope every Western Bulldogs fan and member would come along. Because its not every week you come against a really good side in Brisbane in the match of the round. You guys are doing well and as a Richmond member i for one would not miss this game for anything. 50k would be possible in my mind. Just hope everyone gets behind you and turns up on Saturday! Go doggies.

Yes I also would love for all members and supporters to come down but lets face it they are not and that is the disapointing thing considering we are FLYING !!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back