News Crows Documentary?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give it a go, but I'm sort of less interested now that it seems that it's going to follow a handful of individual players. I thought it was more of an all access thing, so I'm not sure Rory Sloane's year is the most fascinating thing that would have come from our club (or any of the others that are listed), but maybe that's just 1 element and we'll still see discussion between coaches, other players?

From 12th March. First look...

So, AFL and not exclusively AFC, then. I'll give it a go, it could be interesting. I suspect we won't get as far into the "inner sanctum" as for example Sunderland 'Til I Die or All or Nothing (Tottenham) - the AFL and its clubs aren't as willing to be as open as that, I think. But it could still be good viewing.

I'll give it a go, but I'm sort of less interested now that it seems that it's going to follow a handful of individual players. I thought it was more of an all access thing, so I'm not sure Rory Sloane's year is the most fascinating thing that would have come from our club (or any of the others that are listed), but maybe that's just 1 element and we'll still see discussion between coaches, other players?

If it’s honest it will be. Playing injured, form down due to that, broken arm and then his season turns on its head. What does he do, what is his energy poured into. Could be very interesting stuff.

If it’s honest it will be. Playing injured, form down due to that, broken arm and then his season turns on its head. What does he do, what is his energy poured into. Could be very interesting stuff.

If done right would be an interesting look at how he captained and the connection with staff, coaches and players.

I think when we first heard I immediately imagined Rory would get the Crows Show style life away from football, 15 minutes of surfing footage and the importance of getting away from it all edit, which is actually what's shown in the promo, but over a number of episodes it looks like it will be a bit more than that.

Somewhere between a Crows Show "How Sam Jacobs looks after his front lawn" story and the inner sanctum documentary we're all hoping for I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Brien really needed to come up with something better than the phone went into his notes and tweeted it self, that note of all notes.

Accidentally pressed send to Twitter instead of send to team mate/coach, maybe, had them in the clipboard and thought he was copy/pasting something else to Twitter and hit send before reading, also likely.

No matter how or why it came about, at least come up with a believable story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back