News Crows Documentary?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's clear from the doco, and from what we've witnessed over the last 2 seasons, the club is focussing on repairing some of the damage and breach of trust in the playing group. We've heard adnauseum from people involved in the club that the group is as tight now as it ever has been, which in the early stages sounded far fetched. But now you are starting to see it come together.

This is very much due to Nicks and I think Noble is trying to do the same thing at North. Reckon Fagan did the same at Lions, as Hardwick did at the Tiges.

Part of it is also getting rid of those who don't buy in. We got so much abuse thrown our way for everyone who departed, but of those who did - who has gone on with it? I wouldn't have any of them back. They've shown they weren't prepared to buy in and be selfless to allow the club to succeed. But Sloane and Tex are. As are Smith and Laird.
Good to hear 💪 yeah from the outside looking in, in the doco the group did look tight, and like everyone was buying in, even if they were still having to work bloody hard to find the right way. Most of the time Nicks was in taskmaster mode, so I was trying to work out what was different about him compared to Leon Cameron, when on the surface they were both similarly pointing out problems all the time and playing the tough cop. I think the difference was Cameron had a slightly patronising edge, and lt felt like he was putting it all on the players, whereas Nicks made it clear that everyone was in it together. I liked the fact that he had a laugh about the Nic Nat tweet, whereas Leon would have had a hissy fit 😂 felt like with Nicks and Sloane the boys would have still found things to enjoy about coming to work, whereas I think the GWS guys started to dread it

Good to hear 💪 yeah from the outside looking in, in the doco the group did look tight, and like everyone was buying in, even if they were still having to work bloody hard to find the right way. Most of the time Nicks was in taskmaster mode, so I was trying to work out what was different about him compared to Leon Cameron, when on the surface they were both similarly pointing out problems all the time and playing the tough cop. I think the difference was Cameron had a slightly patronising edge, and lt felt like he was putting it all on the players, whereas Nicks made it clear that everyone was in it together. I liked the fact that he had a laugh about the Nic Nat tweet, whereas Leon would have had a hissy fit 😂 felt like with Nicks and Sloane the boys would have still found things to enjoy about coming to work, whereas I think the GWS guys started to dread it
Cameron was always a condescending, arrogant tool in the documentary. He put the players down. He looked down on them.
Nicks gets the message across, but does it after building respect and trust in the playing group. That in itself is a massive difference.

These videos are private?

Got some videos of the more team oriented bits from the doc for anyone who didn't get a chance to watch

Bit of swearing in these, so NSFW.

Edit: Use password "crows" to see the videos.

These are brilliant! I haven’t been in this thread for a long while. Is the whole doco available somewhere?

Got some videos of the more team oriented bits from the doc for anyone who didn't get a chance to watch

Bit of swearing in these, so NSFW.

Edit: Use password "crows" to see the videos.

Would be interesting to see how different season 2021 was internally.

Not a lot if difference in results, but I reckon the guys a lot more upbeat behind closed doors.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back