News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever it is, I really hope we keep the home jumper as simple and uncluttered as possible.

I notice a few teams with non apparel sponsors logos under the collar on the front, Saints with a Dare Iced Coffee logo for example.

Also notice we are one of many with an extra logo on the back with the Optus "Yes" logo now above the numbers as well.

Looks ok as it is, but would look horrible if it was a big bumper sticker style logo which some have.

Last edited:
Whoever it is, I really hope we keep the home jumper as simple and uncluttered as possible.

I notice a few teams with non apparel sponsors logos under the collar, Saints with a Dare Iced Coffee logo for example.

Also notice we are one of many with the Optus logo now above the numbers as well.

Looks ok as it is, but would look horrible if it was a big bumper sticker style logo which some have.
A lot of the jumpers are looking woeful on the back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I knew who it was :tearsofjoy:
It was mentioned on the FJGD board that it is a European company. And its not the same European company who Port Adelaide (Macron) or West Coast (?) will be using.

Adidas is still a European company right? :D

Its a European company.
Adidas?
Diadora?
Errea?
Fila?
Fischer?
Givova?
Hummel?
Joma?
Kappa?
Kelme?
Le Coq Sportif?
Lotto?
Macron?
O'Neills?
Puma?
Scott?

Adidas is still a European company right? :D
Adidas?
Diadora?
Errea?
Fila?
Fischer?
Givova?
Hummel?
Joma?
Kappa?
Kelme?
Le Coq Sportif?
Lotto?
Macron?
O'Neills?
Puma?
Scott?

We can rule Adidas out sadly (Puma too) :(
Apparently its someone really, really left-field. If I had to guess I would think Kappa.
Kappa almost did St Kilda's apparel a number of years ago, and recently starting doing A-League gear again recently.
Again its not Macron. They're doing Port's apparel, but not ours supposedly.

Kappa are doing the Rugby World Cup gear next year, but they've done some big clubs in the soccer in Italy in the past. Seem to have a fairly strong base through Europe and Asia, not so much in Australia, so could be a good one to sign up with. Plus they've been around long enough we probably don't need to worry about them going down the gurgler like BLK and ISC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back