News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

With all of these new (to AFL) brands rumoured to be entering the AFL I do wonder what the model will be.

Sponsorship type like an Adidas/Puma/Nike would be.

More like BLK/ISC? That doesn't seem like the best business plan for anyone...

Or more of just a supplier with the clubs taking more of the risk/profits.

The O'Neills one sounds likely, I think they have an Adelaide office.

Do people thing the BC issue has delayed more announcements?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't hold your breath on any official announcements from the club regarding new supplier. Usually it isn't until the first week of November that such an announcement is made (as contracts tend to start Nov 1), but considering ISC's circumstances it may be a little earlier.

Don't hold your breath on any official announcements from the club regarding new supplier. Usually it isn't until the first week of November that such an announcement is made (as contracts tend to start Nov 1), but considering ISC's circumstances it may be a little earlier.

I do get what your saying

But thought the club would want the new gear in time for Xmas ect

I do get what your saying

But thought the club would want the new gear in time for Xmas ect

Well the club doesn't even actually sell gear, Crowmania (physical and online) is completely outsourced. That means club probably doesn't actually care at all about that.
I think Infinite Retail (the mob who sells our gear) may want to hold off us announcing new supplier for as long as possible until they clear their ISC stock, so we are probably waiting until November.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We h
Whatever the colour, it should be hoops, I thought the change this year was just pointless and took away from our tradition without really adding anything worthwhile.

Were more people really going to buy the away jumper because it had a slight chevron and a white crow on it?

I'd go with hoops traditional, hoops yellow and hoops red.

Then to please marketing I'd bring back the preseason jumper concept.

Maybe take some inspiration from the NBA, something simple but modern, maybe another one traditional/retro, futuristic, whatever, switch it up each year.
ave indigenous now which never used to do that should fill the sales void of 2yearky changes to sway guernseys. Only problem is they don’t hit the Christmas gift timing market.

maybe they break the mould and announce coming year indigenous guernsey design in advance of the season- when they’d otherwise release the new away top. Then use that Guernsey more than just indigenous round (maybe incorporate it into the warm up top like we did fit indigenous round but do that all year) but still request home game indigenous round to make a big deal of that specific week.

i guarantee you sell more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back