News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in love... well done AFC. Mostly good looking range from O'Neills too.

The whole range is fairly simple which is a great thing.

There's nothing with large or equal amounts of all three colours which doesn't look great (except the hoops)

Choosing a base colour and then using the other two as stripes or highlights works.

Holy sh*t!!! I'm in love with our yellow clash strip!!!!!

Love how it is the same as our home guernsey, just in Yellow, no stupid, crazy white and weird designs either!!

Thank you AFC & oneills
It's so ******* simple, and literally all we've been asking for for years. Footy guernseys aren't rocket surgery.

Begone white!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trying to put the puzzle together in my head...

Wouldn't be surprised if this is driven a bit by Adam Kelly, he was the one who pushed the home jumper is to be earnt and not used in pre-season games stuff right?

Then I think I remember a few weeks back Rucci said something about us trying to do something without the white, but that it wouldn't happen, the AFL would surely make us add white.

I hope we made the case for this using every other example of jumper clashes and exceptions across the AFL because "tradition".

Now let's not change because of tradition.

Last edited:
If only they still offered the personalisation option, I would ordered one already.

Still, I need to know what number Elijah Hollands will take first.

Didn't pick up on it with the polo but now that I have seen the full range, the way that O'neills have cut the 'hoop' elements on the off field stuff is very reminiscent of the feathers on the old crow logo. Great way to honour the past in the 30th anniversary year.

As an Irishman myself, and knowing the company pretty well, I had no doubts they’d put out something that would be well received

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back