Crows Supporters Group

Remove this Banner Ad

I think is great that the CSG allow people that obviously have a few minor issues in life and with themselves to get involved in the CSG by being involved in game day things, banner night and other events. in the past I don't think they would have allowed that.

So, what happened to Darryl?

Looking at the crows supporter group web page, he is no longer president.

He was president for 20 odd years. Bloody good service to the club on a volunteer service.

:D I have a friend who does that, takes her thermos and sits in the River Stand. Don't reckon the security guards are all that bright? Only need to have a whiff to see it's not coffee! Pretty sure the CSG won't do that because they'd be turfed if they were caught.
I always bring a hip flask to the footy, filled with vodka. Better than giving money to the SANFL with overpriced beers!

:D I have a friend who does that, takes her thermos and sits in the River Stand. Don't reckon the security guards are all that bright? Only need to have a whiff to see it's not coffee! Pretty sure the CSG won't do that because they'd be turfed if they were caught.

That's positive demographic profiling.

However, if an 18 year male who profiled a 'trouble maker' did the same thing, I wonder if the guard checks the coffee?

However, if an 18 year male who profiled a 'trouble maker' did the same thing, I wonder if the guard checks the coffee?
im thinking about changing seats next yr cos the blokes behind spill beers downhill and wet our bags and were ordinary verbally against GWS. Hated that game from the supporters. Very poor showing.

So, what happened to Darryl?

Looking at the crows supporter group web page, he is no longer president.

He was president for 20 odd years. Bloody good service to the club on a volunteer service.
Yep, he did a terrific job. But it was time for a change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many 18 year old blokes would bring a thermos of coffee with them to the footy? :p Common bloody sense would say NONE!

If there's a political party that promises to give us cheap beers and pies at the footy, they've got my vote.
You'd sit soundly in any case. It's not about votes between our clubs, it's about revenue generation. Both clubs have done well so far. After three seasons, is there going to be gained profit or a los comparing purchase models.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back