Rumour Crows TV

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like them to follow 2-3 guys throughout the whole preseason interviewing them re their challenges, areas they need to lift their game, workload, show parts of their 1 on 1 meetings with head/assistant/development coach and then drip feed these short clips week by week when the show starts (ie start of next season?).

I would like them to follow 2-3 guys throughout the whole preseason interviewing them re their challenges, areas they need to lift their game, workload, show parts of their 1 on 1 meetings with head/assistant/development coach and then drip feed these short clips week by week when the show starts (ie start of next season?).
That's too sensible

I want to see the show be really amateurish and so unwatchable that after the third or fourth episode we and the club are mortally embarrassed that they ever started making it .... hey, I am just being realistic as to what we can actually expect :)

Seriously tho, there should probably be a 10 minute segment of Thommo in the gym each ep to attract the female viewers.

There should be a cooking segment like Keenan and Angelakis. What the banner is going to say segment.
And a supporter segment where you watch someone use public transport to a game in real time.

They should have a social media segment and out the idiot tweets, posts and facebook comments.

I wonder if this post would make the top 5?

They should have a social media segment and out the idiot tweets, posts and facebook comments.

I wonder if this post would make the top 5?
I only want number one Alex.
But in all seriousness now I would definitely embrace a Crows TV show.
If we draw on average bigger crowds than Collingwood and Essendon then it only seems right.
It would also help with engaging supporters that are on the peripheral.

I only want number one Alex.
But in all seriousness now I would definitely embrace a Crows TV show.
If we draw on average bigger crowds than Collingwood and Essendon then it only seems right.
It would also help with engaging supporters that are on the peripheral.

Have you seen some of the crap on TV these days?

Even watching Fabulous Phil read out the team list each Thursday night would be better than Big Brother.

Have you seen some of the crap on TV these days?

Even watching Fabulous Phil read out the team list each Thursday night would be better than Big Brother.
I am having a serious running argument about Big Brother with my missus. I hate it. But she counters the argument by hating Fox Sports. I don't watch much commercial TV at all these days. FOx and IQ for me.

I am having a serious running argument about Big Brother with my missus. I hate it. But she counters the argument by hating Fox Sports. I don't watch much commercial TV at all these days. FOx and IQ for me.

Same same and I think this season of Big Brother; i think I have won. Have not watched that crap since week 1.

I know; the crows 30 minute show will be a must watch. Only if they have 1 episode per year - Peter Griffin vs the Crow fight.

Same same and I think this season of Big Brother; i think I have won. Have not watched that crap since week 1.

I know; the crows 30 minute show will be a must watch. Only if they have 1 episode per year - Peter Griffin vs the Crow fight.
Or Mr washy washy lol
Before BB try enduring The Bachelor. Before that The Farmer wants a wife. Just vomit.
I only watch content from SBS or ABC on commercial these days.

One segment where we meet the 75 year old the boot studder that every club seems to have.
A day in the life of Roo would be pretty interesting though, From morning radio to the board room to the pub.

Thats a very good idea.

You could do the same with Andrew Fagan, Phillip Walsh and Emma from hot dog stand 57.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or Mr washy washy lol
Before BB try enduring The Bachelor. Before that The Farmer wants a wife. Just vomit.
I only watch content from SBS or ABC on commercial these days.

Oh, those type of movies. ;);)

It's gotta be Alana Smith surely. I would go so far as to say the moment she had to come here that it was in the pipeline and why it's happening.

It could still be cringeworthy. As such I wouldn't team her with anyone to do with the Crows. Find someone who (not a stand up comedian) openly barracks for a team interstate to give it some credibility and not a blow smoke up everyone's arse exercise.

I like the idea of picking out a 2 players a season to follow all the way through the year. An established AFL player and a SANFL player. Follow Roo around. Proper stories on ex-players regardless of how little they played, and on't hide from it, if they have something bad to say, let's hear it. Lastly, we should interview all Carlton fans at a game one day to see how they like Trigg and playe bits and pieces through the year ..... for light hearted moments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back