Game Day Crows v Freo - Friday, probs not good

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s at a point where I don’t want Dawson getting the ball on the inside he just wastes it. Needs to go back to wing or defence

Yeah, that quarter doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence. Too many * ups by players you wouldn't expect - and Dawson shanking the first disposal really set the tone there. We just look out of sync and form, and a lot of that slick outside play that was there in the back end has regressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only started watching half way through the quarter. Looks like we are trying to take the game on. Some missed opportunities kept Freo in it and they started to find there run towards the end of the quarter.

So thats our 3rd good quarter for the year. Lets hope we can add another one before half time. But we do looked pumped for this game.

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard him say something positive about us.
He’s the absolute biggest hater of us for some reason.

It's weird...he was always pretty pro Crows in the past. One of the few that gave them national media coverage on On The Couch.

Something has turned him in the last few years.

Appears as though Nicks’ solution to the poor midfield is to half Crouch’s game time. He’ll be dropped within three weeks if that’s the case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back