Game Day Crows v Freo - Friday, probs not good

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot saying it's worse than 2020 too. No way. We are hot steaming poo at the moment, but for the first half of 2020 we looked like an Under 15s side. It was Melbourne at their worst and we were in the conversation for worst team of all time.

The issue here is that we're 4 years on from that and yet still look like we have no idea what we're meant to be doing.
Yes but now we are supposed to have a way better list..thats why the pessimism is palpable

It's amusing watching our guys stab these passes with such conviction like it's going to hit the other guy on the chest... and it goes sailing over his head.
Its either recruitment and or development. Our skills have been s**t for some time.

Including last year?
You can't seriously defend our skills. They are the worst in the league currently and skills have been an issue for sometime. I saw a marked improvement in skills under Walsh after one preseason but subsequent coaches haven't improved their skills to any acceptable level in the offseason. Why? Are skills being prioritised in recruitment? What are other clubs doing that we aren't?

Last edited:
You can't seriously defend our skills. They are the worst in the league currently and skills have been an issue for sometime. I saw a marked improvement in skills under Walsh after one preseason but subsequent coaches haven't improved their skills to any acceptable level in the offseason. Why? Are skills being prioritied in recruitment? What are other clubs doing that we aren't?
There were very good skill by foot and hand last year, even from Crouch so.....?

We’re getting the ball first in the contest then it all turns to s*t. Wings/half backs are too defensive minded not providing any overlap and high half forwards are absolutely lost, Jones, Scholl, keys, Murphy, mcherny just won’t cut it we need more quality through here. Since it all breaks down we can’t get our forwards into the game. Doesn’t help when no one can kick the *** ball.
This is the game plan!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the third time in three matches I will again be unavailable during the actual match time, and so will get the joy of turning on the replay at midnight, and then sitting with my head in my hands at 1am wondering what I'm doing with my life.

At least I get to fast forward past all of the opposition set shots and goal replays. Should cut out a fair chunk of the broadcast.

Sure enough, here I am..... :(

So the prime time Thursday and Friday night Crows, Really showcasing their brand. Back to Darwin and Ballarat they go next year. This group hit it's peak last year when it finished 8th I mean 10th. Tex can't go on forever.

Fogarty is the same as he was 3 years ago, a third tall nothing more.

Thilthorpe has played 4 good games since his debut season 4 years ago, and is now broke down and back to square one.

The fella Gold Coast rejected was our best forward tonight.

Jones is now just a non contributer who does nothing playing wing, He doesn't want the ball. Seriously how the * are they expecting effective transition with someone like him on the wing. He was a better player in his 2nd year on our list than what he is now.

Laird has no X factor, Crouch can't kick, Murphy's worse than Berry just SANFL players. McHenry and Keys try hard and are up for a fight but are just scrappers. Scholl is soft as butter, Gets chucked around like a rag doll. Will not stand up in big pressure games.

Pedlar can't hold on to a footy, what's wrong with him? Speaking of fumbles Dawson's got the jitters and his disposal has turned to s**t. Milera injured, His body is ****ed.

Michealany, Worrell, Keane and Soligo our best tonight. Might as well start playing the other kids now. The seasons gone.

Sack Nicks now and get it over with. He's lost the players and he knows it.

Those dogs David King and Kane Cornes would be happy as pigs in s**t seeing this pathetic club in the mess it's in.

Dont ask me how i remember this but some of your players have shrunk...

AFL and your offical site has tex and fog listed at 192, last year i remember them being 194 and 195. Same with Keays and Hinge, last year being 187 and 190 and 185 and 187. Only player who grew is smith from 190 to 194 lol

He went to the players the first day of pre-season and said "OK, everything we did last year that made us successful? Throw it out, we're gonna do the exact opposite!"

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back