Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Jordan Butts gone backwards? He seems to be fumbling almost every ground ball contest and seems lost a lot of the time.

Mind you, after being our fullback for the past 3 years I couldn't blame him for that thankless task.

I can understand being fatigued but that doesn’t excuse losing every centre clearance practically after half time. Hell given the conditions we at least needed to break even in there to give our forwards a chance and conserving energy
It’s just as taxing on the team chasing arse when you control the ball like we did in the first half

I can understand being fatigued but that doesn’t excuse losing every centre clearance practically after half time. Hell given the conditions we at least needed to break even in there to give our forwards a chance and conserving energy
Agree with that , the fatigue was more present in giving them the corridor nearly all 2nd half more than the actual centre clearances where we were just no good for a half

Definitely hope so too even if it costs the odd 50/50 game in interim it will pay off long term if some guys emerge

What to do with Schoenberg ? How did he come on tv because he was awful live . Ball take , kicking and defensive running all sub standard

We have to give him a chance to redeem this week but running out

Taylor if his running is going ok is closing in on a debut , still think he’s potentially the best mid on our list but needs to get appetite for the work
Taylor as tactical sub?

Has Jordan Butts gone backwards? He seems to be fumbling almost every ground ball contest and seems lost a lot of the time.

Mind you, after being our fullback for the past 3 years I couldn't blame him for that thankless task.
Might be suffering from long COVID-19.......but yes. Not only fumbling but not reading the ball to allow him to take marks.

Crazy hot day, you can expect that in round 1 anyway. All I can say is that second half was a disaster. The players just need to forget about this one really really fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back