Remove this Banner Ad

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Crows Changes thread has descended into a slanging match between opposing camps, we might as well save it for here and keep that thread clean for a slanging match between Crows supporters.

So I'll start the ball rolling:

Richmond suck
Richmond smell
Richmond supporters suck and smell

Tex to pance Rance again
Eddie to kick 16
Crows by 123 points

Last edited:
The Crows Changes thread has descended into a slagging match between opposing camps, we might as well save it for here and keep that thread clean for a slagging match between Crows supporters.

So I'll start the ball rolling:

Richmond suck
Richmond smell
Richmond supporters suck and smell

Tex to pance Rance again
Eddie to kick 16
Crows by 123 points

Good moderating :thumbsu:

Is it just me that wishes someone would break Dusty's fingers when he does the fend off?

Is it just me that wishes someone would break Dusty's fingers when he does the fend off?
Our list management team doesn't...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our real mods are probably passed out at their computers as this place just doesn't slow down and the last few days with the Trengove fun and all the football has been relentless.

100% sure it was the real mods that invited them into the previous thread with a link and all.

They don't like to venture out.

It's not often the best defender, midfielder, key forward and small forward in the league all play for the same team. You guys must feel privelledged that you're going to see Rance, Martin, Riewoldt and Rioli play this Sunday.

I can see why you mentioned most of the best players direct opponents but surely rioli isn't going back to play on Eddie. Also talia done a hammy so best defender out this sunday.

best ... small forward ... Rioli

Nope-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-14.gif

It's not often the best defender, midfielder, key forward and small forward in the league all play for the same team. You guys must feel privelledged that you're going to see Rance, Martin, Riewoldt and Rioli play this Sunday.
It's weird that you guys have been terrible for ages, with such a stacked team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back