List Mgmt. Current Contract Lengths

Remove this Banner Ad

Desperately need to sign Talia up. Watching Hartigan float around like an incompetent buffoon last night reaffirmed my view that the Crows will come after him with a blank cheque should they miss the big OoC types. Extra pull of his brother as well. He's the last guy on our OoC list that I'm worried about. Really hope it's done soon, he's vital to us.

Desperately need to sign Talia up. Watching Hartigan float around like an incompetent buffoon last night reaffirmed my view that the Crows will come after him with a blank cheque should they miss the big OoC types. Extra pull of his brother as well. He's the last guy on our OoC list that I'm worried about. Really hope it's done soon, he's vital to us.
thank you <3

Is talia to adelaide really something we should be worried about? He is a Vic boy, his grand father played in our only premiership and his great grandfather also played for us.

You'd think based on that he would be pretty happy to stay, maybe we make a play for his brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my thoughts

Jack Redpath (2015) (Elevated 2015) - waiting
Jarrad Grant (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - Re-sign for 1 year
Mitch Wallis (2015) (Re-Signed 2012) - Re-sign for 3 years
Matthew Boyd (2015) (Re-Signed 2014) - Re-sign if possible, 1 year deal
Fletcher Roberts (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - Re-sign for 3 years
Michael Talia (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - Resign for 2 years
Dale Morris (2015) (Re-Signed 2014) - Likely to Retire. If he doesn't re-sign
Liam Picken (2015) (Estimated) - If OOC re-sign for 2 years immediately
Ayce Cordy (2015) (Re-Signed 2012) - waiting
Josh Prudden (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - delist
Sam Darley (2015) (Estimated) - delist
Matthew Fuller (2015) (Under 2 Year Draftee Deal) - delist
Mitch Honeychurch (2015) (Under 2 Year Draftee Deal) - Re-sign for 2 years

my thoughts

Jack Redpath (2015) (Elevated 2015) - waiting
Jarrad Grant (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - Re-sign for 1 year
Mitch Wallis (2015) (Re-Signed 2012) - Re-sign for 3 years
Matthew Boyd (2015) (Re-Signed 2014) - Re-sign if possible, 1 year deal
Fletcher Roberts (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - Re-sign for 3 years
Michael Talia (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - Resign for 2 years
Dale Morris (2015) (Re-Signed 2014) - Likely to Retire. If he doesn't re-sign
Liam Picken (2015) (Estimated) - If OOC re-sign for 2 years immediately
Ayce Cordy (2015) (Re-Signed 2012) - waiting
Josh Prudden (2015) (Re-Signed 2013) - delist
Sam Darley (2015) (Estimated) - delist
Matthew Fuller (2015) (Under 2 Year Draftee Deal) - delist
Mitch Honeychurch (2015) (Under 2 Year Draftee Deal) - Re-sign for 2 years
Agree with pretty much all of this, except maybe for Roberts getting a longer contract that Talia. Are you worried about them coming out of contract at the same time?

I'd also get rid of everyone on the rookie list except Smith, and then rookie list Prudden.

Last edited:
Agree with pretty much all of this, except maybe for Roberts getting a longer contract that Talia. Are you worried about them coming out of contract at the same time?

I'd also get rid of everyone on the rookie list except Smith, and then rookie list Prudden.
I don't want them coming out of contract at the same time and I rate Roberts higher than Talia so he'd get the extra year.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-17/two-more-years-picken-stays-in-kennel-
LIAM Picken's continued strong form for the Western Bulldogs is set to be rewarded with a new two-year contract.

AFL.com.au understands the 28-year-old, who has played nine games this season, is close to inking a deal which would see him remain at the club until the end of 2017.
Congratulations to Picko; deserves the extension (and hopefully a decent pay rise!) after taking his game to a higher level again this year. :thumbsu:

I think Merlin has finally arrived and he is showing the talent he has got on a more consistent basis. I think we need re-sign him now before he gets offers from other clubs.

Correction
Seems as Jack Redpath signed a 2yr Extension after he was upgraded taking him til the end of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back