List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Nicholls is all about that trickle down banging

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's such a niche reference and I love you for it my friend.

I don't know what it means but it sounds good 😀
Ah nuts, This is going to sound weird without context.

Basically, If you're a player on the starting lineup of a sports team you're going to get the attention of really high caliber women. That's kind of just how it is.
Now if you're a backup or a bench player you're not going get that kind of attention BUT you're still on the team and that means you're going to get the attention of women that aren't high caliber enough to be worthy of a starting player but hey they're still gonna be pretty decent and above the level of normal dudes so you're still getting the benefit without having to do as much work.

"Backup QB is the best position in sports" - Alex Moran

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
That's such a niche reference and I love you for it my friend.

Ah nuts, This is going to sound weird without context.

Basically, If you're a player on the starting lineup of a sports team you're going to get the attention of really high caliber women. That's kind of just how it is.
Now if you're a backup or a bench player you're not going get that kind of attention BUT you're still on the team and that means you're going to get the attention of women that aren't high caliber enough to be worthy of a starting player but hey they're still gonna be pretty decent and above the level of normal dudes so you're still getting the benefit without having to do as much work.

"Backup QB is the best position in sports" - Alex Moran

Reminds me of Moneyball scouting - if he has a hot girlfriend the player has plenty of self confidence. If his girlfriend isn't that hot then the player lacks self confidence.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Reminds me of Moneyball scouting - if he has a hot girlfriend the player has plenty of self confidence. If his girlfriend isn't that hot then the player lacks self confidence.
Yeah kinda sorta. I never fully agreed with that style of scouting though, Like what if the player is butt ugly or got a crap personality? But I guess that makes me fit more into the Billy Beane style of management *Shug*

What was this thread about again I feel like we've derailed it with Sports TV and Movie references (Not that that's necessarily a bad thing)

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Holman, Could be one year on rookie list and upgrade next year or delist next year like shoenfield and rerookie. Just because he signed two year deal do not mean he is automatic upgrade, is still based on what written on the contract. Next year Murdoch, GHS, Miles, Hanley, habrow, Corey Ellis could be gone or rerookie option.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back